ibiza rocks

Soulwax: Sounding something like Chemical Brothers,live synths and fx,maybe the odd guitar,but importantly, real drums...:twisted:

rocky electro !!

Typical!

Dizzee f'in Rascal!!!!!!!!!

This is an indie/dance type 'thing' and the week i'm there it's a bloody rapper! lol
urghhh i'm gutted.

Missed the enemy by 4 days!!!

Typical!

This is an indie/dance type 'thing' and the week i'm there it's a bloody rapper! lol
urghhh i'm gutted.

I imagine he'll still put on a good show... going to see him on Monday as he's supporting the Prodigy, I'll see what he's like

Typical!

urghhh i'm gutted.

Saw him at Reading last year, he was surprisingly good, and I hate that sort of music.

I really really dont like dizzee, and cant see myself and mates paying £40 to see him.

Oh well, he might pull out or summin haha

What time does it start to get lively? So when will the main acts n stuff be on?

I want to go to Armada but obviously if Ibiza Rocks goes into the late night they clash, would be ideal if Ibiza Rocks finishes earlier so we could make our way to Amnesia later on

Also, I'm there on the 14th July, a 'very special guest' is yet to be confirmed, any ideas on who it is? :p

July 14 – Top Secret Headliner (announced later this week!)
Once again, we're not at liberty to divulge the identity of our headliner just yet.

it always finishes before midnight so you can go clubbing afterwards, no problem. i recommend you to arrive early so you dont miss the support act (and to avoid queues).....

Back