ibiza rocks

July 14 – Top Secret Headliner (announced later this week!)
Once again, we're not at liberty to divulge the identity of our headliner just yet.

it always finishes before midnight so you can go clubbing afterwards, no problem. i recommend you to arrive early so you dont miss the support act (and to avoid queues).....

Cheers Crackin (sorry about the new thread!)

One more question!!

I know some birds staying at the Hotel, so can I buy tickets for the Tuesday night as normal and go and party with them in their room all day before the gigs start? Or is there restrictions to stuff like that?

One more question!!

I know some birds staying at the Hotel, so can I buy tickets for the Tuesday night as normal and go and party with them in their room all day before the gigs start? Or is there restrictions to stuff like that?

Just get them to sign you into the hotel.

about the signing into the hotel, super strict on gig days so you will deff need tickets if you want to see the show, they get you into Reclaim The Dancefloor at a discount price as well, its at Eden, the official Ibiza Rocks clubnight, I went to the opening and then the second week was the best nights out I've had in Ibiza!

You can buy Ibiza Rocks tickets from Ibiza Spotlight, click the ticket links, makes life easier and I know the Kooks gig was a total sellout cos my mates couldnt get in later on they were gutted!!!

Calvin Harris this Tues 7th at Ibiza Rocks and then he's djing at Reclaim with Kissy Sellout, Fake Blood, High Contrast, Doorly and more, sweeeet :)

xxx

Ibiza Rocks next week 11th August, Example, Newham Generals and Dizzee Rascal !!! We saw Dizzee at I Rocks last year and Gatecrasher, amazing!!!!

Then at reclaim The Dancefloor at Eden its

SINDEN, FAKE BLOOD, PENDULUM and DOORLY !!!

cant bloody wait!!!!! :p:D:p

Back