Ibiza right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's where we are at currently good flight prices for Oct just gonna wait another week or so see if any more info on the blanket for the islands then gonna go for it ..too have had two cancellations June + August not gonna mess up my streak without a fight aha
Flights for 2, 4 nights split between Pikes and Bahamas all inclusive £600. If I get to go!

Be lucky to get out the uk (i know you’re not here) parts of country going back into lockdown....
Yes I heard that.... We still have a couple of months to go, we have to see if the cases are under control again by october

As much as I want a holiday and the new normal the governments lifted travel bans far too soon, they really should of waited a bit longer... A few weeks after lockdown was over they let everyone travel again

We went to Ocean weds for Hotbed and had a nice freebie from Kai Ibiza

The layout had been changed slightly ( some beds closed ) and the music was a lot more chilled

The event was sold out and people were enjoying themselves - masks on when you went to the toilet, dancing only close to your bed etc

Horribly expensive, I really don’t know how some of them afford it but they were having great time which was good to see

A lot more masks are being worn in San An than in Ibiza town, found it very hit and miss there

The beach part of Bam Bu Ku was shut down yesterday, they have not got the license for that area to have beds etc

Dropped into Cala Bassa beach today, absolutely packed, the Beach Club was also full and it’s 20e for each bed and 15e for an umbrella !

The beach part of Bam Bu Ku was shut down yesterday, they have not got the license for that area to have beds etc
116800103_10221922664352460_3478110243915549265_o.jpg

Holiday update: moved from villa to Migjorn in Bossa for part 2 of the holiday

Report tonight:

Many / most people not wearing masks - no police to be seen
Many / most atms have no cash, are boarded up, or broken
Most shops or restaurants not open

Migjorn - basically empty. Music round the pool, probably one of our most fun days so far as could dance in and out of the pool, mainly as there is nobody here

Also - that big, really convenient dirt car park in Bossa right by Migjorn / Sissis is in the process of being turned into a paid car park - parking here was painful, which is weird as there is NOBODY HERE

At least we can blast music from the roof terrace and nobody cares

Holiday update: moved from villa to Migjorn in Bossa for part 2 of the holiday

Report tonight:

Many / most people not wearing masks - no police to be seen
Many / most atms have no cash, are boarded up, or broken
Most shops or restaurants not open

Migjorn - basically empty. Music round the pool, probably one of our most fun days so far as could dance in and out of the pool, mainly as there is nobody here

Also - that big, really convenient dirt car park in Bossa right by Migjorn / Sissis is in the process of being turned into a paid car park - parking here was painful, which is weird as there is NOBODY HERE

At least we can blast music from the roof terrace and nobody cares
Is the German bar behind migjorn open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back