Ibiza right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All booked and paid for ibiza town 9th september , was looking forward to nice chilled 5 days in the sun . Now looking like I'm going to lose the flight costs etc as no way we can do 14 days at home after it . Gutted doesn't even do it justice how I feel right now ?

I was keeping my fingers crossed for regional travel bridges but all the uncertainty that things could actually change while your out there is just putting us off at the moment . . Like.most people 2 weeks at home not getting paid would crease me .

I was keeping my fingers crossed for regional travel bridges but all the uncertainty that things could actually change while your out there is just putting us off at the moment . . Like.most people 2 weeks at home not getting paid would crease me .

yeah I understand, it's anything but ideal right now :(

If hotels are closing it's not looking good....I think this is a year for the locals to enjoy their island on their own, with a sprinkling of tourists. Might focus a few minds for next season....

View attachment 9711

Beautiful day today. At least I get to work with a bit of a view!
Passion Cafe is currently making a MINT out of me. Roll on Fiber Optic being installed on Saturday!
new vlog coming today? ☺ the wife and I watch them religiously at the moment whilst we are in need of our Ibiza fix more than ever they have definitely keeping us going

new vlog coming today? ☺ the wife and I watch them religiously at the moment whilst we are in need of our Ibiza fix more than ever they have definitely keeping us going

aww thanks. yep! Trying to get uploaded in the AM these days. Will be much easier i can upload at home.

You can choose O2 España, they use Movistar infrastructure as it's basically the same company both owned by Telefonica and their deals for fibre optic and mobiles are slightly cheaper.

So having lost my July and August trps having one last roll of the dice for October ???????
I've been every year since 1995, will be rather unhappy if Coronavirus ruins my run!!
that's where we are at currently good flight prices for Oct just gonna wait another week or so see if any more info on the blanket for the islands then gonna go for it ..too have had two cancellations June + August not gonna mess up my streak without a fight aha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back