Ibiza right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a side note, no details taken at all when returning to the UK and waltzed straight through customs as normal. A shambles compared to the great system in place for entering Spain. We are however adhering 100% to quarantine as it is the right thing to do and if you ‘do the crime, you do the time’ (and to be honest, saves me going shopping with the Mrs!)

As a side note, no details taken at all when returning to the UK and waltzed straight through customs as normal. A shambles compared to the great system in place for entering Spain. We are however adhering 100% to quarantine as it is the right thing tI do and if you ‘do the crime, you do the time’ (and to be honest, saves me going shopping with the Mrs!)

Didn't you have to fill in the online form?

We did a few weeks ago returning from Portugal. We ticked an incorrect box (missus copied mine ?) , so it looked like we had actually been to a country that requires the quarantine on return.

The customs person checking out our forms said we would get a phone call about it. We never did though ?‍♂️.

Didn't you have to fill in the online form?

We did a few weeks ago returning from Portugal. We ticked an incorrect box (missus copied mine ?) , so it looked like we had actually been to a country that requires the quarantine on return.

The customs person checking out our forms said we would get a phone call about it. We never did though ?‍♂️.

Didn't see one person on our flight stopped. Straight through the electronic passport entry system and that was it. We didn’t fill anything in.

Mates arrived last night, met at the airport by a friend with a bottle of Herbes Ca n Ammeta... They have been on the balcony all night getting wonky @craig72 ?

Currently walking around San An, sadly said its like a ghost town which they expected. They are lucky to have access to a boat for most of their stay and I'm sure they'll find fun ?

Unfortunately I'll be seeing it from home for two weeks...

Last edited:
Mates arrived last night, met at the airport by a friend with a bottle of Herbes Ca n Ammeta... They have been on the balcony all night getting wonky @craig72 ?

Currently walking around San An, sadly said its like a ghost town which they expected. They are lucky to have access to a boat for most of their stay and I'm sure they'll find fun ?

Unfortunately I'll be seeing it from home for two weeks...

tell them from monday onwards it'll be nice on that boat. before that there's no point with the strong wind that just arrived again. balcony sessions recommended for the next few days ;)

What happened with Cafe Del Mar this year? I know it opened, but how long for and did it get much business? We didn‘t get down the sunset strip on our travels at all this year.

Last edited:
What happened with Cafe Del Mar this year? I know it opened, bit how long for and did it get much business? We didn‘t get down the sunset strip on our travels at all this year.

I wasn't down the sunset strip once this summer. CDM was open and just closed the other day (3 or 4 days ago judging by socials)

Ibiza Town questions-- mate wants to show lad he is with Ibiza Town/Dalt Vila. He was told yesterday at Cala Comte that Dalt Vila is closed, can anyone clarify the extra restriction there and whether it is worth visiting the area. Finally has the free carpark next to IKEA been closed? Looked on Google maps and it looks greener than normal! Any parking recommendations.

Also any tips for bar/beaches/music that might be worth heading to

Muchas gracias

Ibiza Town questions-- mate wants to show lad he is with Ibiza Town/Dalt Vila. He was told yesterday at Cala Comte that Dalt Vila is closed, can anyone clarify the extra restriction there and whether it is worth visiting the area. Finally has the free carpark next to IKEA been closed? Looked on Google maps and it looks greener than normal! Any parking recommendations.

Also any tips for bar/beaches/music that might be worth heading to

Muchas gracias

I think they won't stop you from going into town, but they do recommend not do. that's how I understood it, but I can't say for sure.

car park next to ikea is still there AFAIK

as for places to go...
- jockey club
- nassau
- mambo until tomorrow
- hostal la torre
- itaca is also still open I believe as well as enigma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back