Ibiza right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone I was with started crying once ?

in a normal year, I usually get very emotional around closings. I'm not ashamed to admit it, during the closing party period I tend to break out in tears easily. at parties (or afters), with friends, or then alone (or just with my better half) once everyone else has left. and I have shed tears during many a sunset, albeit never in a spot where there are lots of people (and clapping). I don't despise the clapping, but I usually just don't end up in those places where it happens.

in a normal year, I usually get very emotional around closings. I'm not ashamed to admit it, during the closing party period I tend to break out in tears easily. at parties (or afters), with friends, or then alone (or just with my better half) once everyone else has left. and I have shed tears during many a sunset, albeit never in a spot where there are lots of people (and clapping). I don't despise the clapping, but I usually just don't end up in those places where it happens.
Just one big massive comedown Stivi ?

Nothing to be ashamed of. Im a very emotional person too. Sometimes emotions get the better of you and you just break when least expected. Comedowns definitely play a part in it when it comes to Ibiza but it’s not just that. I cried at Es Vedrá once for no reasons but it was ok as it was just me there at that time. Funnily enough thinking about this post I almost cried at sunset yesterday ?

Nothing to be ashamed of. Im a very emotional person too. Sometimes emotions get the better of you and you just break when least expected. Comedowns definitely play a part in it when it comes to Ibiza but it’s not just that. I cried at Es Vedrá once for no reasons but it was ok as it was just me there at that time. Funnily enough thinking about this post I almost cried at sunset yesterday ?

I cried on top of the es vedra watchtower together with my mum, years ago.

I cried with my wife in formentera post closings around sunset.

I have cried in all sorts of club situations on my own or with friends (dc10, amnesia, all sorts of afters, vista club for sunrise, at pacha too and more (space old terrace, benimussa, underground...) etc etc.

I'm not ashamed of that at all. clubbing to me means letting go and thus it's a pretty normal reaction that can/might happen at some point.

I cried on top of the es vedra watchtower together with my mum, years ago.

I cried with my wife in formentera post closings around sunset.

I have cried in all sorts of club situations on my own or with friends (dc10, amnesia, all sorts of afters, vista club for sunrise, at pacha too and more (space old terrace, benimussa, underground...) etc etc.

I'm not ashamed of that at all. clubbing to me means letting go and thus it's a pretty normal reaction that can/might happen at some point.

Crying on the dancefloor ...

If I hear a popsong which transfers me to the past some rememeberings come up and I have tears in my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back