Ibiza parties and clubs prices discussion

So a club chinois party on april 26th , thanks,No way i'll go music on pacha that day,was expecting Lio Vintage (more into lio tbh)than Club chinois Party not a fan of miss Monique but better this than Nothing

Just get back from Sven Paris
I have thé dates of Ibiza akasha but wont post it as not officially announced
Happy as my girl IS Sven fan , waits for akasha Closing date to Book our ibz Closing
It all about Pirate hat ,Sven look AT me n talk about me to his manager
So this IS him his manager,i went close to DJ Booth ,behind a fence n showed him my cellphone with message
When IS Akasha Closing please ?my girlfriend IS waiting for this pièce of info in order to Book ibz Closing,he showed me his cellphone with all dates i vé made a pic
All securiy dc10 n all ibz clubs love the pirate maybe here ,some few haters? Thé Big "Talkers"😆
So you still can’t get into the booth😂 btw we don’t care about the details in your daily life. This topic is for gossip and news. Please keep a diary for yourself in your laptop.

I seem to remember you didn't like Sven V and found him boring and didn't understand the "sheep" here for worshipping him on more than one occasion.
Didn't he put you to sleep once at KM5 or something?
Now, you hang around with a girl that likes him and Sven all of a sudden is the best thing ever!
Your credibility is as real as your pirate hat yet you keep criticising other people choices of a night out 🙄
Hé had Boring parts last night i nearly left 4am
Hé starts 2am ended 5h10am
I ve Always wrote Sven quiet nice in outdoor aeras(afterparties), indoor i dont like when hé play loud techno n Still same statement but now as Hanging with a girl Keen on Sven ,i have to attend indoor sets till end,doable as long u r in good company
My best Techno DJ IS Still Aktarus NRV by far as the only one DJ i listen mixes (dont really have Time this year) and it was approved by all people entering my car

1 hint there IS no monthly Akasha Sven this year,some people going ???? month will be screwed

New thread created for all things Ibiza pricing. Usually a lot of debate to be had, and best keep it off the gossip forum....

Don't want to defend the clubs Dick Turpin'ry...but it's supply and demand, I'm in Budapest right now and there's a big difference in prices between backstreet local boozer, and in demand tourist trap bar. The latter of which aren't far off UK prices. If places get a buzz online they will charge to match the demand.

Don't want to defend the clubs Dick Turpin'ry...but it's supply and demand, I'm in Budapest right now and there's a big difference in prices between backstreet local boozer, and in demand tourist trap bar. The latter of which aren't far off UK prices. If places get a buzz online they will charge to match the demand.

Correct. You just have to be smart about it really

Without adding fuel, is Hi Closing on par with say The Killers London gigs @ The o2 the average ticket price is £150 with many up to £299.

Payed for Sven 40 in September and 40 for Bedozin in May. Dont know what you want. It’s possible to have good nichts in Ibiza without spend a car.
💯

I know I’m in the older category so it’s more a preference, but there’s still so much fun to be had on the island without paying these ridiculous prices (Pikes, Underground & Akasha)

A trip to one or all 3 of these each trip and I’m a happy Pigeon 🐦

I remember wen fredos and space raiders were 5p……. Everything is expensive now a, not ideal but yeah watever. I won’t go but it’s not because of the price

It's quite a bit in a taxi on my own,

Also, I don't like the fact that to have a decent night or like it used to be gotta go to akasha or chinois,

Used to be able to go to the main clubs! Been banished by the rich people, vips and tik tok and insta crowd

And keinmusik taking the piss now! Over 100 euro for a ticket because they can. I seen them three times last year and both times they were boring and the other time were good but not amazing and could have been much better...

Anyways rant over!! 😂😂

Agree, infamously someone on here once posted about eating tinned potatoes...in 2024 thats what you now need to eat 51 weeks a year to afford an Ibiza week

Back