Ibiza on the cheap

Beckiboo said:
Me too :!: :D Do you think Rob would let us stay in his parent's garage or something, that would lower the cost down :confused: :lol:

Bec are you back from Scotland?? Tom said you and Jon had gone for a week :confused:

Playa d'en bossa on the cheap

I went to the Jet apartments in June and paid £370 pp for a week from Glasgow. Just booked up to go in September and got my flight from Thomson Holidays www.thomsonholidays.com and booked the Jet apartments direct on their website and managed to get it all for £250 from Glasgow - hope this helps!

Clara said:
The only thing is that flights seem to be really expensive now for September. Does anyone know of any good places to look?

I suspect due to work I can't return anyway but it's worth a look.

thats exactly the problem we found when we booked. We are going via Barcelona with Iberia because its much cheaper.

chewie_oo7 said:

supergay.gif
[/quote]

Scoobie said:
Clara said:
The only thing is that flights seem to be really expensive now for September. Does anyone know of any good places to look?

I suspect due to work I can't return anyway but it's worth a look.

thats exactly the problem we found when we booked. We are going via Barcelona with Iberia because its much cheaper.

That's what we did in June - and you get to spend time in gorgeous Barcelona. 8)

Barbie - I so want to go back, but it's just not going to happen, mainly due to my partner starting back at uni in August and he's not wanting to take any time off as it's such an intensive course. Also, due to my work, I couldn't go until late September anyway.

It's a horrible feeling though. As much as I loved the opening parties, if I can only go once a season again, I'm definitely going to go later.

Clara said:
Barbie - I so want to go back, but it's just not going to happen, mainly due to my partner starting back at uni in August and he's not wanting to take any time off as it's such an intensive course. Also, due to my work, I couldn't go until late September anyway.

It's a horrible feeling though. As much as I loved the opening parties, if I can only go once a season again, I'm definitely going to go later.

I know what you mean, I personally prefer Openings to Closings but if you go in June and can't go back it just makes the summer seem sooooooo long :cry:

Maybe just a cheeky sneaky wkend ;)

Back