Ibiza on the cheap

Beckiboo said:
Any ideas?

Ideally staying in PDB, some time in mid-Sept, for around £200 each :confused:

ebano apts are quite cheap and clean, were staying in july for 4 nights for £95/person.

same price in sept ;)

Try Osiris apartments in Platja de'n Bossa, my brother payed for two nigths in an apartment about 31 € per nigth and person. He is going in the end of july.
You could also try with hostels in Ibiza.

good luck :D :D

dw151174 said:
man alive, was the post not that obvious! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sorry i'm bored....

:rolleyes:

Becki is a friend, I'm having a joke with her as she's talked about nothing else since we got back in June so why not keep your silly little comments to yourself :D

Barbie said:
dw151174 said:
man alive, was the post not that obvious! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sorry i'm bored....

:rolleyes:

Becki is a friend, I'm having a joke with her as she's talked about nothing else since we got back in June so why not keep your silly little comments to yourself :D

is this not an open chat forum :confused: ;)

and if you see i gave her some advice not an obvious reply to her post.............you know i love it when we have banter :D

Barbie said:
dw151174 said:
is this not an open chat forum :confused: ;)

Maybe you should read the forum rules http://www.ibiza-forums.com/faq.php?mode=rules

How many rules are you planning on breaking - false alias's, asking about where to buy drugs, sarcasm, rudeness......shall I go on :lol:

ah so you do take note of my posts :D :D :D

its only a bit of play full fun, there's rudeness, sarcasm from lots of people on this forum even your goodself

plus i'm still on her so it couldn't be deemed to raw for the mod's ;)

dw151174 said:
ah so you do take note of my posts :D :D :D

its only a bit of play full fun, there's rudeness, sarcasm, drugs from lots of people on this forum even your goodself

I wanted to know what you were asking for re the Best/most reliable place and debating whether to PM you to help you :lol: ;)

The only thing is that flights seem to be really expensive now for September. Does anyone know of any good places to look?

I suspect due to work I can't return anyway but it's worth a look.

Clara said:
The only thing is that flights seem to be really expensive now for September. Does anyone know of any good places to look?

I suspect due to work I can't return anyway but it's worth a look.

That's the only problem going in June isn't it Clara, you've just GOT to make another trip ;)

When I changed our flight date for Sept they were really cheap (cheaper in fact than when I first booked them months ago) but that's with Easyjet from Stansted which probably isn't much help to you :confused:

Rachelj said:
not got any advice to give but just wanted to say i hope you can make it.

:D

Me too :!: :D Do you think Rob would let us stay in his parent's garage or something, that would lower the cost down :confused: :lol:

Back