Ibiza Oil Boom?

1609866_660207467358553_1926968372_n.jpg

The Zoo Project teams up with Alianza Mar Blava for a one-off charity shindig on Saturday 10th May! Let’s get together and dance in solidarity against all oil exploration off the coasts of Ibiza and Formentera, raising some money for a good cause while we’re at it! Ibiza family, come together . . .

Alianza Mar Blava is an alliance to stop the exploration and extraction of hydrocarbons of the coast of Ibiza and Formentera. The aim is to preserve the environmental wealth that makes the Balearic Islands such a unique place and to ensure its citizens continued employment and welfare. Future generations also deserve the right to inherit an environment preserved in good condition.

5€ Donation At The Door . . .

THE ZOO PROJECT DIU NO!!!

Line-up TBA . . .

10330345_10152341540609869_4292634504656016655_n.jpg

rightfully so.

if cairn actually did so is because they really did not think it was profitable. the business model is oversaturated with a lot of supply... in the u.s.a , in europe, middle east, everywhere.

so. ... as much as i have some qualms this decision brings an end to a thorough legal battle that has been legitimized by its own reflective greed and class structure.

long live Ibiza no doubt the island seems to self check itself in speculative ways more so than i would think possible.

or maybe this is my perspective....

much respect to its future.

any feedback..with regard this topic welcomed. :) just stating my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back