Ibiza might not be for me, HELP!

A

Ang

Hi all

We're two Aussie girls thinking about going to Ibiza. I've been reading about Ibiza and I'm starting to think that Ibiza might not be our style.

The big clubs seem purely focused on dancing, I'm not really much of a dancer and would probably prefer a bar where I can sit back have a few dinks and meet new people. AM I A FREAK? I'm I wasting my time going to Ibiza?

I think I need help…..

Ang

Hi there,

If your'e not really in to the whole club scene then there are definately cheaper places to go where you can enjoy the bars and meet new people. If you are going to be over that way, why not go to Barcelona, Madrid, San Sebastian, or even Majorca? The first three will be much much cheaper than Ibiza and the nightlife in Spain is excellent for meeting people in bars and drinking until the sun comes up!

Hope this helps!

... maybe 879dancin ...
But of course there are lots of other tourists coming to the
island who are not keen on clubbing. Taking i.e. family vacations with kids.

But even if you're the smooth , chilling,
'lets-see-the-sun-go-down' type of guy then you
still have Cafe del mar and mambo and stuff.

I'd like to say you can have every kind of vacation in IBIZA.
But it's not the cheapest place that's true.
Maybe i'm wrong but Madrid , Barcelona don't seem to be much better.

For bars without entrance i'd like to recommend KM 5 ... (big garden)
To get more information check the reports on this website ...
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/ibiza_virgins_i.htm
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/ibiza_clubs_i.htm#bars
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/town_guides_i.htm

Hi,

there are lots of bars to sit at, and chill at.
Bars are great for meeting new people and for 'people watching', i love to people watch in ibiza town. The variety of people that are in ibiza town is wonderful.
You can spend lots of really good nights at bars.
Then during the days go to nice beaches and have lovely dinners and lunches or spend the day around the pool, with a few glasses of wine and some music.....perfect!!

Thanks for your help everyone.

I think we'll give Ibiza a go. If we don't like it who cares, at least we can say we've been there!

The pre-clubbing bars look pretty good to us, so we might just hang out there and see what happens. Who knows, we might discover that we really love clubbing once we're over there.

We like to party so I'm sure we'll find something we'll enjoy doing!

Cheers

Ang

all aussie girls deep down love raving so by the time u have finshed you will be hooked.........you should see how many aussie people there are in london especially on the rave scence.........where in aus are you from???.....i have been to sydney/melbourne/gold coast and i love the place......anyways good luck !!!!!!!

Hi

We're two girls from Wollongong, which is about 1 hour south of Sydney. We've been talking to heaps of people and we're now really excited about going to Ibiza. I don't know what we were ever worried about!!!
I'm sure we're going to have an awesome time!

Thanks for your reassurance.

Ang & Kirsty

Salut! (hi! in french)
i was not keen on house music,trance ,hard house,progressive (I'm a real rock addict), on dancin in the club but since my first trip in the island i enjoy dancing & having fun in club & don't go anymore to rock gigs.(of course i still enjoy rock music ...)
So i think when u gonna hear the sound & watch people dancing u gonna get the virus.
This year i didn't plan to go to ibiza (rather romantic holyday with my girlfriend)but becoz of her agenda i 'm gonna be back around 09 august for 10 days with a buddy (very keen on shaging all girls ....in everyplace u can't imagine :oops:
4 guys who's gonna B in ibiza at ze same period it will B fun to meet up by chance(bora bora,salinas,ibiza harbor savannah & mambo cafe, space ... (me= 8) boy with police sunglasses,Ck boxer,no T shirt (sometime white sexy CK tank top)...scar in the right elbow , ,quite athletic,quite good looking without boasting of myself , reef tongues (on the whole a kind of bruce lee ) & this summer without a convertible car
:cry: & one advice to all ibiza is f***in bizness so take car about all the tricks (don't remember as a tourist they try to f*** up your money,it goes from the waitress who didn't get back all your change,the renting car store robbing u half day renting car when u change your car,gypsy at konga bar trying to rob the bag of an austrian girl addicted to xtc who was in the bathroom shagged by my mate ( :lol: it was not fun to check her bar whil she was having fun with my mate)! everwhere there is money there is mafia or people who want to take advandtage of it... :rolleyes: :twisted: & take care about the bizness of tickets sold by f***in pimps stalking in ibiza harbor bounded with the bar where they stand up in front of.
if u want to know more about the trick(i bought 3 free pass 4 amnesia with little reduction by givin him the money ,deal was done & later the french scumbags with litlle long hair (kind of geezus christ named christophe)came back and told me that i only gave him 10% of the money and by number and force they try to impress me to steal my money until the police came) happened to me 2 years ago in ibiza harbor (august 200) me facing 5 scumbags (the guy still doin his trick in ibiza harbor,& is bound with amsesia coz he get there free & sell free pass for amnesia), (f***in incredible show & f*** spanish police) mail me (if u r witness of this show i'm gonna be glad to tell u the real story...)
:eek: Girls take care about this kind of guys stalking in front of bar(on the whole they r quite good looking,athletic, in ibiza harbor & givin u free drinks & cant put u in the guest list becoz nothing is free in real life....
:eek: boys the same but with u they won't give u free drinks but try to get your simphathy , make u buying drinks in the bar they are stalking in front of & try to sell u tickets with a little reduction in telling u this is the party to be tonight=>bullshit

do you remember this post god he was in a good mood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read more about it here in these pages and then decide.
Ibiza is definately more than just clubbing and partying altho it might aseem like the obvious thing to do whilst here.
When I went for the first time, I was like: I hate clubbing and dancemusic and spent the first 3 days in my room until some guy from the group I was travelling with, got fed up with my ignorance - so he took me to privilege - the worlds biggest club and introduced me to the dancescene - when I cam home all my N´sync/Britney albums went out the window and were replaced with trance/house/chillout and Ive been loving ibiza and been visiting ever since!

When we go in July we will predominantly molesting people in bars! Only went to Pacha this year and enjoyed it, but to be honest, we had as good a time in the bars as we did in the club, and as we are hoping to stay in Playa D B this year we will be nearer to the bars of Ibiza town and, of course, Bora Bora! I'll be more than happy with those ! (Though of course I will have to take in Space on a Sunday!)

*Saffy* said:
When we go in July we will predominantly molesting people in bars! Only went to Pacha this year and enjoyed it, but to be honest, we had as good a time in the bars as we did in the club, and as we are hoping to stay in Playa D B this year we will be nearer to the bars of Ibiza town and, of course, Bora Bora! I'll be more than happy with those ! (Though of course I will have to take in Space on a Sunday!)

Goes without saying that the Saffmeister WILL Definately be at El Devino on Sat nights! ;)

FallenangelGparsons said:
Salut! (hi! in french)
i was not keen on house music,trance ,hard house,progressive (I'm a real rock addict), on dancin in the club but since my first trip in the island i enjoy dancing & having fun in club & don't go anymore to rock gigs.(of course i still enjoy rock music ...)
So i think when u gonna hear the sound & watch people dancing u gonna get the virus.
This year i didn't plan to go to ibiza (rather romantic holyday with my girlfriend)but becoz of her agenda i 'm gonna be back around 09 august for 10 days with a buddy (very keen on shaging all girls ....in everyplace u can't imagine :oops:
4 guys who's gonna B in ibiza at ze same period it will B fun to meet up by chance(bora bora,salinas,ibiza harbor savannah & mambo cafe, space ... (me= 8) boy with police sunglasses,Ck boxer,no T shirt (sometime white sexy CK tank top)...scar in the right elbow , ,quite athletic,quite good looking without boasting of myself , reef tongues (on the whole a kind of bruce lee ) & this summer without a convertible car
:cry: & one advice to all ibiza is *beep* bizness so take car about all the tricks (don't remember as a tourist they try to *beep* up your money,it goes from the waitress who didn't get back all your change,the renting car store robbing u half day renting car when u change your car,gypsy at konga bar trying to rob the bag of an austrian girl addicted to xtc who was in the bathroom shagged by my mate ( :lol: it was not fun to check her bar whil she was having fun with my mate)! everwhere there is money there is mafia or people who want to take advandtage of it... :rolleyes: :twisted: & take care about the bizness of tickets sold by *beep* pimps stalking in ibiza harbor bounded with the bar where they stand up in front of.
if u want to know more about the trick(i bought 3 free pass 4 amnesia with little reduction by givin him the money ,deal was done & later the french scumbags with litlle long hair (kind of geezus christ named christophe)came back and told me that i only gave him 10% of the money and by number and force they try to impress me to steal my money until the police came) happened to me 2 years ago in ibiza harbor (august 200) me facing 5 scumbags (the guy still doin his trick in ibiza harbor,& is bound with amsesia coz he get there free & sell free pass for amnesia), (*beep* incredible show & *beep* spanish police) mail me (if u r witness of this show i'm gonna be glad to tell u the real story...)
:eek: Girls take care about this kind of guys stalking in front of bar(on the whole they r quite good looking,athletic, in ibiza harbor & givin u free drinks & cant put u in the guest list becoz nothing is free in real life....
:eek: boys the same but with u they won't give u free drinks but try to get your simphathy , make u buying drinks in the bar they are stalking in front of & try to sell u tickets with a little reduction in telling u this is the party to be tonight=>bullshit

Weren't you the guy who held a pocketknife when in Ibiza 'just in case'? :rolleyes:
You don't seem to be very happy of your times on Ibiza, it's soooo dangerous!, you can even be killed at every corner, eeew!....better choose another place pal.

Salut! (hi! in french)
:cry: & one advice to all ibiza is *beep* bizness so take car about all the tricks (don't remember as a tourist they try to *beep* up your money,it goes from the waitress who didn't get back all your change,the renting car store robbing u half day renting car when u change your car,gypsy at konga bar trying to rob the bag of an austrian girl addicted to xtc who was in the bathroom shagged by my mate ( :lol: it was not fun to check her bar whil she was having fun with my mate)! everwhere there is money there is mafia or people who want to take advandtage of it... :rolleyes: :twisted: & take care about the bizness of tickets sold by *beep* pimps stalking in ibiza harbor bounded with the bar where they stand up in front of.
if u want to know more about the trick(i bought 3 free pass 4 amnesia with little reduction by givin him the money ,deal was done & later the french scumbags with litlle long hair (kind of geezus christ named christophe)came back and told me that i only gave him 10% of the money and by number and force they try to impress me to steal my money until the police came) happened to me 2 years ago in ibiza harbor (august 200) me facing 5 scumbags (the guy still doin his trick in ibiza harbor,& is bound with amsesia coz he get there free & sell free pass for amnesia), (*beep* incredible show & *beep* spanish police) mail me (if u r witness of this show i'm gonna be glad to tell u the real story...)

LMFAO!! :lol: .. what was that all about

dance4life said:
Salut! (hi! in french)

LMFAO!! :lol: .. what was that all about

I think that guy said once that he always went out when in Ibiza with a pocketknife to defend himself from the bad people like the racketeers who sell fake club tickets around the harbor.

Ibiza-girlie said:
awww, well thats actually good! means you have an interesting life where as Im bored to death these moths!

hehehe, not actually! wishing these Xmas days to pass off.

Back