Ibiza might not be for me, HELP!

I've seen you already booked for June and the opening parties. Lucky you! 8)

I'm not sure if I'll go to Ibiza next summer, as we'll probably go to Monterrey in Mexico and Texas. We were invited by a friend. But I'm sure I'll miss Ibiza, hehehe

yeah! hehehe but as it's an island it doesn't seem so close.
And even the flights from Madrid to Ibiza are cheaper than from here to the island, considering that Madrid-Ibiza is more than twice the distance Valencia-Ibiza. :evil: Some kind of discrimination :rolleyes:

Hi girls,

fellow aussie here from sydney.

i went to Ibiza for the first time last year and although i am predominately a clubber, there is just as much action over there on the bar front. There are some really cool bars dotted all over the island............much cooler than anything you would have experienced in sydney or melbourne.

Aside from that, there is just so much to do on the island. Ibiza is much more than just clubbing, much more...........something which often gets overlooked at times.

All the clubs have plenty of room for sitting down and having adrink.

The roof-top terrace at Pacha is gorgeous and a wonderful place to relax and have a drink.

Considering that the clubs go on for so long, most people tend to take a break from dancing and to talk nonsense to people. I found Space was especially good for this!

There are so many bars too throughout the island; some chilled, some very clubby that really it is up to you to decide the pace.

Back