Ibiza meets in July?

Hi bud ime 34 male live in Liverpool outthere from 10th till 20th July staying down by Kanya in San An possibly on own if someone lets me down yeah would be good 2 hook up as we both may be sollo were u staying which dates u gonna be there?Not on msn u on Facebook?
Hey all,

im 25, male, live in the UK (bristol)...i am coming to the island in july solo if my friend does not pull through, so if anyone is out there mid july reply bk to this post :)

I Use msn aswell if thats easier to chat on.

chat soon hopefully....

I'll be there solo from the 2nd to the 12th, more than likely in San An but could also be in PDB I suppose. Trying to figure it all out so I can book ASAP.

(25, male, from the US btw)

Hello bud ime there from 10th till 20th July yes ime going Tiesto on the Monday and Cream have u booked ure accomadation yet . Ime staying in Abrat send me a txt ie call u ive PMd u my number
Super!

I would deffo want to attend tiesto on monday and cream on thursday.

:)

Hey fellas, I will also be there around the same time. 13th July-20th July. I am American male 26 in Dubai. This is my first time in Ibiza and I am traveling solo, so I was looking for some people to party with.

I just have to big up everyone going solo, very brave lmao, you know its going to be worth it when your in amongst the crowd at a big club! Give yourself a pat on the back!

Rock on ibiza!!

I just have to big up everyone going solo, very brave lmao, you know its going to be worth it when your in amongst the crowd at a big club! Give yourself a pat on the back!

Rock on ibiza!!

2 reet, i went on hol on my own last year 4 2 weeks in skiathos greece as GF was cheating an i found out day b4 we were going., best time ive ever had meeting loads of new friends, and that was a quiet romantic island! any one going to ibiza sol will have just as gud a time if not better, id do it if my m8s cudnt come this year.

Howdy!

Coming all the way from Melbourne, Australia, and I'm using 4 spare days I have in my European trip to visit the lovely White Isle!

Went last year with the gf, thought i'd give this year a hit solo since she can't make it.

*** MISTAKE - i had june, IT'S JULY 5th-9th! (Monday to Friday morning)

Planning on DC10 monday, probably Tiesto Afterwards, and was hoping to do Space on Tuesday, possibly pacha weds and cream on Thursday.

Add me on facebook: www.facebook.com/djlittlejohnny if you want to chat more or have any suggestions for a solo clubber (first time ive ever done anything like this...)

I've put a deposit on a place in San Antonio, (stayed PDB last year), so any tips/suggestions would help!

Cheers :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back