Ibiza meets in July?

Hey again!!

So yeh, the time is almost upon us!

Are any of you interested in:

Cliff Diving in Formentera
Travelling to various places in Ibiza via car/motorbike
Tiesto Monday night
Cream thursday night

I will do all these and more regardless, but if theres anyone out there, that would like to join company, then do say! 8)

Hey again!!

Tiesto Monday night
Cream thursday night

I will do all these and more regardless, but if theres anyone out there, that would like to join company, then do say! 8)

Already got my tickets from Spotlight for Tiesto on Monday July 5th and Cream on Thursday July 8th. I was thinking about DC10 before Tiesto but I am good for meeting up on Monday and Thursday regardless. Just get your tickets from here so we can go in the guest entrance. Let me know when/where and we can meet up since it is my first time there.

Sounds good Mate, your there a few weeks before me though!! :spank:

Youll have a quality time...Have a talk to rita_lou, shes there the same time as you!

Would of been good to meet up with you!! Enjoy yourself...American in Ibiza..Woop!

Hey again!!

Tiesto Monday night
Cream thursday night

It's gonna be the Swedish House Mafia for me on the Monday night (if I'm still going after DC-10 that is) but everything else ya mentioned there I'd be well up for. Four weeks time dude and we'll be on the White Isle, yeoo!!!

Its so close i can almost taste it... Been taking it easy this summer in prep for the mayhem that is about to ensue when i finally get to heaven (Ibiza). My schedule is in my sig if anyone is doing the same parties it would be cool to meet up before or at. I will post my number when i get my sim in spain. Real soon guys!

Well time has flown! Itll be over before we know it! Lets hope time stands still or atleast goes slower when we are on the island!

A little more then a week to go!!

Thanks to all replying to the run up of this momentus holiday...
Hit me up if you want to meet up...other then that i cant see myself posting on here again!!

Hope everyone has/had a good ibiza summer.

Back