Ibiza May 2006!!!!

hey,
I hear ya bout too boring, dont get me wrong have great nights out and that. but nothing like ibiza.... really love it there, sure who wouldnt hehe. The spanish embassy said it would take between 6-8 weeks to get it back from them. but the spanish are worse than us irish so that probably translates into never or by end of summer hehe. I did sort out my E111 only took about a week or 2 to get it in the post. As for travel insurance - im looking into that as you cant really get your regular holiday insurance as that becomes null and void once you start working as far as i know. So will be looking into getting an insurance that will cover working abroad. I was asking how come your flight was so expensive as i got my flights fairly cheap. bout 30 euro to manchester and then bout £70 to ibiza. also got my accom on the cheap. got a hotel through thomson for £46 for a week. cant fcukin wait to go now. What dates you headin out on?

hey,

yeah got it on the cheap with thompsons aswell, need to sort out accomodation, E111, NIE and travel insurance, so a busy week ahead. Travelling out may 31st, what do u get with that hotel? is it very basic and where do i go to find it that cheap? What clubs u looking into? Space etc??

I rang that Embassy in Spain and talk about ignorant, she said I didnt need an NIE no. and I said, sorry love I do! so she tried to get rid of me and emailed me a list of requirements. Bitch:lol:

anyway, I gotta get to work
Later

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Lor said she got her accom from thompsons so give em a ring, never been to the white isle before so its all new:eek:
You should probably get a good contact to sort u out with a job before u leave, if u know any djs or promoters working the clubs

Heres some sites that might help

www.spainexpat.com provides info about working Spain

www.mir.es includes form to fill to recieve NIE no. just do a search, u need a little spanish though...
I think if u fill this out you wont have to q again just to hand it back at that famous police station:rolleyes:

Hey,
Had a look at thomsons myself earlier and the place i got for £46 (club paraiso) for the week is now £243 hehehe.... Its just room only i got as i have never made it home for breakfast when on holiday hehehe+ its always cheap enough to get out anyway. Love it when ya save a fortune. www.alpharooms.com has a hostel norte for like 120 euro approx though for the week. Also, i'm only going by what i have been told by other ppl but generally it is very rare to sort out a job before you go. I could be wrong, and fair play if you can, but its unusual from what i've been told. I love Space yeah of course. Actually on balearic site one of the lads put up the line up for its opening on the 4th June... Amazing hehehe and cos its all day.. bound to make at least some of it even if i am working by then. Wahoo hehehe. Have to say, when i rang the spanish embassy, twas round feb or so, but the girl was real helpful. Told me what i needed to bring but said it didn't matter if i forgot to photocopy some stuff as they could do it in there. Maybe i was lucky when i rang(or maybe she was the night before hehe) but she seemed very helpful. Twas ages ago though and I have such a mush brain... can't retain anything hehe. Any chance ya could forward me on that email she sent ya?
Ta,
Candy

Wild summer ahead

Hi all

I'm heading out to Ibiza on 20th May on my own to work and play for the summer my friend was coming but has drop'd out at the last min not a problem for me tho i cant wait to get out there. As usual my social life has lead me to April without sorting anything out I'm now considering just book a flight, sort out accommodation when i get there & just hope for the best. Any idea's will be a great help how much cash i need to take to survive, any advice on accommdation, jobs anything will help i really need to get my a$% into gear. Hope to meet all you crazy kids out there x :D ;)

Shes probably the nicest woman on earth and i was a little stressed:)
Yeah Space, Lawler Sasha & Diggers B2B, cant wait:eek:
oh dont forget circo loco opens after space at 8am:twisted:

Yeah Ill post it up
and the NIE application

Phyl: Probably best to get your accomodation before hand so u dont have to worry about it when u arrive

WORKING & LIVING IN SPAIN​

1. Introduction
Irish citizens resident in Spain are largely concentrated in Madrid, Cataluña, Andalucía (including Costa del Sol), the Canary Islands, Valencia, the Balearic Islands and the Basque Country. Job seekers should be aware that Spain has a very competitive job market and that proficiency in Spanish is a requirement for most jobs with the possible exception of English-language teaching, although a level of Spanish is very desirable in seeking a job.
Before leaving Ireland please check that you have:
- a valid passport
- your European Medical card (known before as E111) so as to regularise your entitlement, in the short to medium term, to health services in EU states (apply to local Health Board)
- a Long Form Birth Certificate (with the Hague apostille stamped on it by the Consular Section of the Department of Foreign Affairs to prove its authenticity )
- adequate funds to maintain you while you seek work.
- private medical insurance (E111 does not cover repatriation to Ireland)
2. Tarjeta de Residente Comunitario - Community Residence Card
Since February 2003 EU citizens are no longer obliged to apply for the Community residence card but the Embassy recommends that one applies.
See
http://www.mtas.es/consejerias/irlanda/working/FAQ.htm
Applications for a Tarjeta should be made in person to the police station (Comisaría Provincial de Policía) or the AOficina Gubernativa de Extranjeros@ nearest to the applicant=s residence and which has a department for foreigners. The relevant office in Madrid for collecting the paperwork is located in the Comisaría General, c/ General Pardiñas, 90 (metro Diego de León). Their opening hours are 9.00 - 14.00 Mon - Fri and 16.00 - 19.00 hours Mon to Thurs. There is a Free Phone for information which is 900 610620 or (0034) 91537 24 23 if calling from outside of Spain. The website is www.mir.es, sección extranjeros. For information on what documentation one needs call 900 150000 .You can download the application form from the website: www.mir.es/extranje/guiap.htm
The applicant is required to prove is that s/he is an EU citizen and has adequate means to fund him/herself while in Spain. Accordingly EU citizens in Spain who are employed, self-employed, on pension, are students or can prove that they have sufficient financial funds to maintain themselves are eligible to hold a Tarjeta.
All applicants must present:
- Valid Passport and photocopies of same
- Three Passport photographs.

Additionally,
- Applicants requesting Tarjeta in order to work as an employee must present copies of their work contracts although a job offer may suffice.
- Applicants requesting Tarjeta in order to work in self-employed capacity must prove that they have met Spanish requirements and hold authorisations to carry out intended activities and, in case of providing services, that they hold the required degree, diploma etc. qualifying them to carry out service in question.
- Applicants requesting Tarjeta in order to study must present documentary proof of enrolment in an official centre of education.
Some applicants such as pensioners or those who will not be contributing to Spanish social security may be required to prove that they have full health insurance and a source of income.
If you do have a pension from Ireland you will be asked for the form E121 - see
http://www.mtas.es/consejerias/irlanda/working/retired.htm

Minors must also have their own residence card they are no longer endorsed on parent’s cards.
Should you wish to obtain more information regarding citizens rights, employment, studies etc within the European Union you can contact Europa en Directo at 900 983198 or
http://europa.eu.int/europedirectand if you have a specific problem regarding your rights you can contact the European Commission at http://www.europa.eu.int/scadplus/citizens/es/sori.htm
There is also another website called SOLVIT which is an informal problem solving network launched by the European Commission in 2002 -
www.europa.eu.int/solvit/

See this link for information on "Europass"
Europass is a new initiative which aims to help people make their skills and qualifications clearly and easily understood in Europe, thus facilitating the mobility of both learners and workers. The Europass documents have been designed in such a way as to help people chronicle their skills and competences in a coherent manner, whether they are planning to enroll in an education or training programme, looking for a job, or getting experience abroad.http://www.europass.ie/europass/WhatisEuropass/
http://www.mec.es/europass/
Spanish Ministry of Education
Numero de Identificación de Extranjero (NIE)
Those foreigners who for economic, professional or social reasons have dealings with Spain will be given a personal number for identification purposes only. This number (NIE) should appear on all documents issued to the applicant. The following is the documentation required in order to apply for the number:
the application form (download from internet : www.mir.es/extranje/unioneur.htm)
original passport and photocopy
proof/evidence of reason for needing the NIE
3. Driving Licence
With regard to driving licences, one can either
Aexchange@ one=s Irish driving licence for a Spanish one within the first year of obtaining the Residence card or Aregister@ your Irish licence with the Traffic authorites in your area (Jefatura Provincial de Tráfico). In Madrid their address is c/Arturo Soria, 143, 28043 Madrid tel 91 301 85 0/91 301 81 00. For information contact your local traffic authorities - Jefatura Provincial de Tráfico or their website: www.dgt.es (sección administrativa) or www.mir.es/trafico/trafico.htm.
It is suggested that Irish citizens register with this Embassy or with an Honorary Consulate of Ireland (see list attached) on arrival in Spain.

4. Social Security System (Seguridad Social)
http://www.seg-social.es/inicio/
Under Spanish law social security payments must be made in respect of employees. Social security covers the person concerned in respect of health care entitlements (which is very important given that the European Medical card (known before as E111) does not provide indefinite cover), unemployment insurance and a range of benefits. The system is complex but, in general terms, payments amount to approximately 32 % of gross salary with the employee
=s portion being around 6% of this and the employer contributing the remainder. Collection of social security is generally taken at source.

5. Work Opportunities in Spain
English Teaching
This is an area which has in the past offered the most plentiful opportunities to Irish people travelling to Spain seeking work. The number of Spaniards wishing to learn or improve their English remains high and, while this demand enabled some job seekers to find a job without qualifications in the past, Embassy experience in recent years has been that the market has become very much more competitive. In our experience language schools in Spain seek, at the very least, TEFL qualifications and, as the supply in the marketplace is plentiful, many are only employing those with experience. Giving private classes and substituting for other teachers is a route that many, following arrival in Spain, take towards getting a job with a school. Such a route is often based on contacts and on following up on advertisements. Attached at the back of this information note are a number of contact addresses.
Some language schools will not give a contract to prospective employees unless they are graduates whose degrees have been formally recognised by the Spanish Ministry for Education. Graduates interested in increasing their marketability would be advised to initiate the requirements for such recognition before leaving Ireland for Spain. (In practice many decide to pursue this from Spain on becoming aware of a particular job or school which they have an interest in but on being advised that a contract cannot issue unless their degree is formally recognised by the Spanish authorities.)
The current procedure involved in attaining recognition of a degree for the purposes of employment is as follows:
Applicant requests, under terms of E.E.C. Directive 89/48, recognition of degree in a covering letter addressed to the
Unidad de Reconocimiento de Títulos de la UE.
Ministerio de Educación y Cultura
Paseo del Prado, 28 - 4
28071 Madrid (Metro Banco de España - Line 2 red)
tel 902 218 500 - fax 91 506 57 06
http://www.mec.es
email:
lorena.gonzalez@educ.mec.es
enclosing
a. an authenticated photocopy of degree i.e. a copy which has been stamped at Irish Embassy in Madrid or Department of Foreign Affairs, Dublin as being a true copy of an original document,
b. a certificate from Registration Section of the Irish Department of Education which certifies what the applicant is recognised as being qualified according to the degree (this section of the Department of Education is located in Athlone),
c. course syllabus, and
d. authenticated photocopy of applicant´s passport.
(a), (b) and (c) will require authenticated translations into Spanish. Verification by this Embassy of the accuracy of a translation meets Spanish requirements for authentication. Or you may be asked to have translated by a "tradudor jurado" - see link for list of official translators in Spain
http://www.mae.es/NR/rdonlyres/DADEC73A-321B-4A65-9B33-A7C2D9ABDE28/0/ListaIIJurados31marzo2006.pdf
The Embassy recommends that you confirm the above with the Spanish authorities before lodging your application. This is telephone number for general information on Aconvalidaciones@ tel 902 218500.
For more information contact:
http://europa.eu.int/comm/inernalmarket/en/peoplequalif/index.html
and
http://europa.eu.int/comm/education/socrates/naric/coun/sp/spl.html
and for information on setting up a business in Spain contact
www.icex.es. and go to ADoing business in Spain@ or www.investinspain.org the following website http://www.ventanillaempresarial.org/.
State Employment Agency
The Instituto Nacional de Empleo (INEM -
http://www.inem.es/ ) is the State employment agency (Information tel # 902 - 39 99 99). Its services are available to all EU nationals who are Residents in Spain and it has offices throughout the country. Private employment agencies have in the past operated more as companies offering Temporary Staff positions than as job-finding agencies but this is changing. A number of such agencies are listed at the back of this information note.
Eures network
There is a European job offer network and can be accessed on website
http://www.eures.jobs.com
or you can phone 91 42086 77- 76
Seasonal Work
Seasonal work in harvesting or construction is difficult to obtain in Spain. Those interested in working in hotels/apartments might find it useful to contact the Spanish Tourist Office in London (57-58 St. James´s Street, London SW1A 1LD, telf 00-44-207-6294257)
www.tourspain.co.uk email - info.londres@tourspain.es or the Tourist Office in the area which is of interest. Another area of seasonal work is provided by Tour Operators and details of Irish tour operators who bring tourists to Spain are widely available in travel agencies. Generally speaking, work opportunities in tourist areas are advertised locally as and when vacancies arise.
Summer Camps
Juventud y Cultura
http://www.juvycult.es/intro.htm is one of the organisations which organise summer camps for children. Their address is C/ Alcalá, 42, Edificio Bellas Artes-51, Oficina 14, 28014 Madrid - Metro Banco de España (line 2 - red) (tel: 915 312 886, fax: 915 327 971).Office in Barcelona tel 93 203 88 09.

Au Pairs
Some addresses of Au Pair agencies are attached. Official working conditions provide for a 5-hour day, 6-day week totalling 30 hours, plus a number of evenings
= babysitting. An Au Pair can expect to receive the equivalent of between i80 and i100 a week. Au Pairs should be covered by social security payments made by their employer. It is recommended that the terms of the agreement between Au Pair and family be clearly understood by both, preferably by means of a written contract.
There is more information on
www.europa.eu.int/youth/working/au_pair_es_en.html

Educational programmes
For information on EU funded exchange programmes e.g. Erasmus, Socrates etc look at
www.europa.eu.int/ploteus
The AInstituto de la Juventud@ website is www.mtas.es/injuve/default.htm or try AEurodesk@ by email: eurodesk@mtas.es and on the internet: http://www.eurodesk.org for information on programmes for students.
25366. Buying a Property in Spain
It is very important to obtain independent expert legal advice before buying a house or property in Spain and the Embassy and Consulates have lists of law firms where English is spoken. A useful source of information for foreign property buyers in Spain is the Institute of Foreign Property Owners (Instituto de Propietarios Extranjeros SL) Apartado de Correos, 418, Avda. Fermín Sanz Orrio, 15 - 20, Pta.9, 03590 Altea, Alicante (96) 584 2312. http://www.c-euro.org/ This institute charges an annual fee and publishes an English-language magazine (Boletín informativo) for members containing valuable information and a booklet entitled AHow to buy a property in Spain@.
Another useful publication is ABuying a Home in Spain@ by David Hamshire - www.survivalbooks.net
25367. Tax
The Spanish tax system is very complicated. You are considered resident if you remain in Spain more than 182 in the year or if you have any financial interests in Spain. Your assets and income are therefore taxable under the Impuesto sobre la Renta de Personas Físicas IRPF during the tax year. There is a double taxation agreement between Ireland and Spain which was signed in Madrid on 10 February 1994.
Taxes are levied by three tiers of government in Spain; central government, autonomous regional governments and local municipalities. Government taxes are administered by the Ministry of Economy and Taxation (Ministerio de Economía y Hacienda), which has its headquarters in Madrid and assessment and tax collection centres in provincial capital towns. You can obtain free tax advice from the information section (servicio de información or oficina de información al contribuyente) at your local provincial tax office in Spain. The Agencia Tributaria publishes a booklet in English for non-residents entitled Taxation of Non-Resident Individuals, a copy of which can be obtained from your local tax office. They also have a website i.e. www.aeat.es . However, it is advisable to obtain income tax advice before moving to Spain by consulting a tax adviser who is familiar with both the Spanish tax system and that of your previous country of residence.
25368. Banks
If you are a frequent visitor to Spain you can open a non-resident bank account. In order to do this you will need a certificate of non-residence from your local police station (comisaría de policía). You will need to present a written application (check to see if they have prepared forms for same), your original passport and a copy.
If you are a resident you should produce your residence card to the bank when opening an account.

EMBASSY OF IRELAND IN SPAIN
P1 de la Castellana, 46 - 41
28046 Madrid
Tel: 91 4364093 Fax: 91 435 16 77 Public Office hours - 10.00 - 14.00
Tel : passports: 91436 4103 Monday to Friday
Visas : 01 431 97 84 - 09.00 - 11.00
Public office hours for visas - 11.00 - 13.00
e-mail: embajada@irlanda.es Monday to Friday
Metro Rubén Darío - line 5 -green

LIST OF IRISH HONORARY CONSULATES IN SPAIN
Sr. D. Enrique Cucurella
Honorary Consul General of Ireland
Gran Via Carlos III 94
08028 Barcelona
Tel: 93 491 5021 Fax: 93 411 2921 - Public Office hours 10.00 - 13.00
email: cons.irl@webcat.es Monday to Friday
Metro Maria Cristina - green line
Sr. D.Jaime Willis
C/del Castillo 8-41
38002 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Tel: 922 245 671 Fax: 922 249 957- Public Office hours 09.00 - 12.00
email: jimken@iic.vanaga.es Monday to Friday
Sr. D. Pedro Pablo Marrero Henning
C/San Miguel 68A-7181
07002 Palma de Mallorca
Tel: 971 722 504 Fax: 971 718 229 - Public Office hours 10.00 -14.00
email: me.martinez@marrero-henning.com Monday to Friday
Sr. D. José Miguel de la Torre
Honorary Consul of Ireland
Galerías Santa Mónica
Avda. los Boliches, 15
29640 Fuengirola
Málaga
Tel: 95 2475 108 Fax: 95 2466 783 - Public Office hours - 09.30 -13.30
Monday to Friday
email: bufete@josemiguel.e.telefonica.net

Sr. D. Fernando de Parias Merry
Plaza Santa Cruz 4
41004 Sevilla
Tel: 954 21 6361 Fax: 95 421 6368 - Public Office hours - 10.00 -14.00
email: iparias@santandersupernet.com Monday to Friday
Sr. D. Patricio de la Sota y MacMahon
C/O Bartell Abogados
C/Elcano,. 5-11 dcha
48011 Bilbao
Vizcaya
Tel: 94 4237401 Fax: 94 424 9032 - Public Office hours - 10.00- 14.00
email: rcaira@bartellabogados.com Monday to Friday
Sr. D. Tomás Antón Díaz del Río
C/Alta del Puerto
Edf. ALos Sauces@
El Ferrol
Galicia
Tel 981 35 64 85 Fax: 981 35 79 83 - Public Office hours- 09.00 - 14.00
email: irishc-ferrol@ole.com Monday to Friday 16.00 - 19.00
Sr. D. Victor Aúz
C/León y Castillo, 195-11 dcha
35004 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Tel & Fax 928 297728 Public Office hours - 10.00 - 13.00
email:consuladoirlanda@step.es Monday to Friday
Mr. Rory Byrne
Ctra. De Madrid, km 4
Mercalicante - Eurobanan
Apartado de Correos 5146
03007 Alicante
tel 96 510 74 85 Fax 902 100271 Public Office hours - 09.30 - 13.45
email : tivorra@eurobanan.com Monday to Friday
TUNISIA
M.Moncef Mzabi
1 Rue Laroussi Haddad
Z.I. Sidi Rezig 2033
Tunisia Public Office hours - 08.00 - 12.00
tel 00 21671 432 888 14.00 - 16.00
fax 00 21671 432 823
email: berriche.abdallah@planet.tn Monday to Friday

SOME USEFUL CONTACT ADDRESSES​

This information is provided by the Embassy of Ireland for the convenience of enquirers. The Embassy cannot take any responsibility for the competence or probity of any agencies listed. The order in which the agencies appear has no significance.
The European Commission Office
P0 de la Castellana, 46
28046 Madrid
Tel 91 423 80 00
Fax 91 576 03 87
www.europa.eu.int/spain/
This is a link to English version of "living and working in Spain" - A pdf document of 56 pages with interesting information.
http://www.inem.es/ciudadano/empleo/pdfs/trabEsp_en.pdf

English Language Teaching:
British Council
C/ GeneralMartinez Campos, 31
Tel 91337 35 93 Metro Iglesias- (line 1 - light blue) - Young learners
www.britishcouncil.es
(Adults - Miguel Angel 1 - metro Glorieta Ruben Darío- line 5 green) -
28010 Madrid tel: 91337.35.03
Employment Agencies:
- Manpower
C/ Genova 5
28004 Madrid - Metro Colón Line 4 brown
Tel: 91319 74 04
Fax: 91319 25 66
e-mail: miguel.marin@manpower.es
www.manpower.es
- Human Group
C/Velázquez, 146
28020 Madrid - Metro República Argentina - Line 6 grey
Tel: 91562 60 10
Fax: 91562 41 18
- ADECCO - Trabajo Temporal
C/Hermosilla, 11 - 11
28001 Madrid - Metro Serrano Line 4 brown
Tel: 91432 56 44
Fax: 91432 56 71

Internet sites for employment, accommodation etc
www.todotrabajo.com
www.infoempleo.es
www.jobpilot.es
www.segundamano.es
www.monster.es
(professionals recruitment)
www.trabajos.com
www.easyexpat.com
http://www.easyexpat.com/madrid_en/accommodation_finding-accommodation.htm
http://www.expatexchange.com/net.cfm?networkid=101
Some English-Language publications:
Buying & Selling Your Home in Spain - Per Svensson (Longman)
Guide to Living in Spain (Blackstone Franks)
Living & Working in Spain - David Hampshire(Survival Books)
Buying a Home in Spain - David Hampshire (www.survivalbooks.net)
Long Stays in Spain - Peter Davey (Robert Hale)
Spanish Property Owners Community Handbook - David Searle (Lookout)
You & the Law in Spain - David Searle (Mirador)
Some English-language newspapers & Magazines:
The Broadsheet Magazine, Bear Publishing Ltd., Plaza de Canalejas, 6-1º, 28014 Madrid - tel 91 523 7480 Fax 91 522 7843 - email: frontdesk@bear-publishing.com
In Spain Magazine, Dr. Esquerdo, 35-1F, 28028 Madrid
The Mallorca Daily Bulletin, San Feliu, 25, Palma de Mallorca, Baleares.
The Reporter, Avda. Alcalde Clemente Diaz Ruiz, (Avda. Suel),37, Pueblo López, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga
Spanish Property News, 2 Paragon Place, Blackheath, London SE3 0SP UK.
World of Property, Overseas Property Match, 532 Kingston Road, Raynes Park, London, SW20 8DT, UK
Sur in English, Diario Sur, Avda. Dr. Marañon, 48, 29009 Málaga.
Sunday Sun, Ecs España SL, Avda. Ricardo Soriano, 65, 29600 Marbella,Málaga.
The Island Gazette, C/Iriarte, 43-20, Puerto de Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands.
Costa Blanca News, Apartado 95, Benidorm, Alicante.
Costa del Sol News, Avda. Juan Luis Peralta, s/n, Centro Comercial Las Moriscas, 13 29639 Benalmadena pueblo, Malaga (postal address: apartado de correos 102, 29630 Benalmadena Costa, Malaga) Tel: 952 449250, fax: 952 568712
email: editorial@costadelsolnews.es

Some English bookshops :
Booksellers - C/ Jose Abascal, 48 Madrid - Tel 91 442 79 59
Hartley’s Good Bookshop -
C/Padilla, 74 Madrid - Tel 91 401 9077 (metro Diego de Leon or Lista)
J&J Books and Coffee Shop - C/Espiritu Santo, 47 Madrid (metro Noviciado)
www.jandjbooksandcoffee.com
tel 91 521 85 76
Petra’s International Bookshop c/Campomanes,13, Madrid 28013 tel 915 41 72 91
(Metro Opera - Santo Domingo)

Some Relocation Agencies in Spain
www.relocationspain.com
www.barcelona-relocation.com

Au Pair Agencies:
Link to www.europa.eu.int/youth/working/au_pair_es_en.html
for lists of au pair agencies in Spain

Swan Training Institute
Mrs. Grania Boylan
Tel: 91521 2865
www.sti.ie
Interclass
Bori y Fontestá 14-61-40
08021 Barcelona
Tel: (93) 414 29 21 - 414 29 81
Fax:(93) 414 29 31
email: info@interclass.es

Behal
Avda de Basagoiti 42
Algorta
Vizcaya
Tel: (94) 469 40 12
Job Option Bureau, Tourist House, 40/41 Grand Parade, Cork (Ireland) Tel +353 2 1275369 Fax +353 21274829 Email: jobopt@iol.ie

IRISH-RELATED ASSOCIATIONS IN SPAIN

Irish Hispanic Cultural Society
Ateneo de Madrid
C/ Prado 21
28014 Madrid
tel: 91 576 94 96; 91 577 45 24 fax: 91 576 94 97

Irish language classes are available in the
Escuela Oficial de Idiomas
c/Jesús Maestro, s/n
Metro Islas Filipinas
28003 Madrid
For further information tel 91 533 58 02/03/04/05 or the website www.eoidiomas.com
email : irlandes@eoidiomas.com
Patrick Donnellan - 91 3230620
Austin Duff 678 131599

While the Embassy endeavours to keep this note up-to-date, we cannot accept any responsibility for errors or omissions; it is intended as a guide only and does not purport to be a legal interpretation.

Jan 2006 I:\Culture\WORK\workspainjan06

NIE Form

http://www.mir.es/SGACAVT/modelos/extranjeria/documentacion/ex14bis.pdf

Cheap Hotels But in San antonio
www.ibiza-last-minute.com

Hope it helps;)

may 10th!

hi every1 i fly out 10th may stayin at brisa for 2weeks then takin it from there planning on staying out there till sept/oct looking for any work waitressing,pr,dance,flyering ne wanna chat ,meet up let up no pm me cya there guysxx

lor69 said:
Hey philip,
Booked flight wit thomsonfly, got it for round £70 ish and booked accom wit em too just for a week.. hopin to sort out long term in dat time. I flyin out 20th at bout 16:25 wahoo.. y u crap out last yr? u more dan welcome to join me if ya want.. any1 is.. d more d merrier.. wud b good to have a drinkin partner in airport..save me lookin like a right alco hehe.
Hey laura,
U not comin?
Hiya all
well i think im gonna be heading out ther for around the 8th - 10th may .. im bit worried to say the least i have 11oo to take and wanna try and find work out ther .. i dont think that i'll have much of a problem im not fussy and personality wise im eccentric spontanious party wreck head, but work hard too play hard.. its gonna be strange not having freinds/fam around to be fair, so anyway...
Without a doubt it would be really nice too meet up any like minded party peeps who in same situation, its as basic as this, im gettin up and going, follow my dancing feet and see what happens .. PM please .. ooo im pappin it!!! lol

Any advice welcome & appreciated (i used to be indecisive, but now im not sure) :(

Hey CJ,
if you gonna be there for around the 10th I know a good lot of ppl will be in the brisa from this and other site too. And they all seem real friendly so would be worth your while popping down there to meet ppl. Have you booked anything yet?
I'm not out there til 20th :cry: unfort, so im sure you will have made friends by then, but if not i will be round the brisa most days prob visitin ppl and that so we can always meet up for drinks and that. As for money... dont worry i know peeps who have already gone out with less than that. I think it doesnt matter how much you bring cos you will spend it all anyway. Maybe the less you bring the more sensible you will be..... NOT hehehe. sensibility got thrown out the window a long time ago. I keep telling myself to remember that im not on holiday this time and that i will have to be careful with my money cos it has to last. Moneywise tis a good idea to just remem to keep enough for a months rent and a deposit on a place at least. so like 600/700 euro from what i have been told.

Back