Ibiza May 2006!!!!

lor69

To anyone headin out in Summer 2006!!!!!
Me and my m8s have been going to this glorious island/paradise on holiday every year for the past 4 years except last summer. BIG MISTAKE. I am in serious need of my Ibiza fix. So in an attempt to make up 4 that I am goin over 2 work 4 da summer next year.
Have been tryin to get my m8s 2 go but most of my mates have kids now or are startin to do dat growin up thing(gettin all settled+stuff) so I have decided 2go it alone but nervous bout not knowin any1+accomodation+stuff.
I live in Dublin but plannin on gettin flight to Ibiza from Manchester round d end of May. So if any1 is in same situation+fancies meetin up, sharin accomodation, or even just some1 to get absolutely sh1tfaced wit don't hesitate to contact me(i'm always up 4 dat).I'm hoping to make some contacts/friends before I go-the more the better.Even typin bout goin der next summer and I'm all excited :D :D :D :D .
A whole summer of livin in heaven :D :D :D :D
My email is cmcgdublin@hotmail.com if any1 wanna get in touch ;)

I wouldnt get too nervous you will be fine, i went on my own last year,just arrange a meet up at the airport if ya can with people off here,everyones in the same boat......god reading all these posts is making me want to go bk! lol!

Would you not go again this yr???? Go on :D . Any tips?? Whee did u work?? How much did u bring wit u? How much would u recommend bringing?

hey!!! im a 19 years old and deadly serious about heading across to party central ibiza to work!!! ivw got everything ibiza needs to offer and cant wait to get on that flight!! im heading across alone so lookin for ppl to meet up with n share accomodation!!

Just added you to MSN, give me a shout sometime i'm looking to do the same thing next year, but will be there June 12-19th this year, so will see you there!

Martyn.

Hey ami,
Where u from?? When u plannin on headin 2 ibiza?

Hey Martyn,
U not gonna do it summer '06?? U shud. Will be some laugh :D .I cant wait. But it seems so far away... :(

Nah can only make 7 days in sunny june this coming year lol. Got a full time job over here on the IoM.

Will try and get another 7 days off maybe September time too to pick up any items I may have *er herm* 'left' 8) might pop into the clubs to say "hi" while i'm at it aswell....never know :lol:

I was also seriously planning to go to find work there next summer! Have been on the island once (last summer) and the athmosphere blew my mind off!! 8) It only depens on my money situation... Havent got any job now and i guess i need some money to buy the tickets etc...:rolleyes:

Anna/Finland

U shud do it anna,
Will be the best summer... You will definitely need money.To get there and to get you started. But it should all be worth it.U shud do it

Hi what date you headin out....I am in belfast but was thinking of flyin from manchester about mid may because of the price difference

Hey Marty,
I booked up and flyin out 20th May from manchester wit thomson fly.. Cant wait.... hehehe. yeah. manchester real cheap.. got mine 4 less than £70. just cant wait to get sh1tfaced every night... and get paid for it hehehe. u more than welcome to travel with... any1 is... we all mates here. Have been on other forum recently... A lotta ppl plannin on workin der in summer also on www.balearic-jobs.com if ya havent bn to it.. its worth a read.
Candy

lor69 said:
Hey ami,
Where u from?? When u plannin on headin 2 ibiza?

Hey Martyn,
U not gonna do it summer '06?? U shud. Will be some laugh :D .I cant wait. But it seems so far away... :(

lor69 im from hull! in east yorkshire!!!! what bout u?? hopefully as early as possible wanna get a chance to get a gd job!! what bout u?

hey ami,
from dublin but flyin through manchester. booked and all, goin 20th May. wahoo :lol: gonna b some summer. cant wait

ibiza

Hello lor, me and a mate of mine are off out there to work at the beginning of june!! I've added you to my contacts, give me a shout!! Nicole x

hey lor, im going out on my own 2 and lookin at going round that d8. live in liverpool so manch isnt too far away 4 flights. crapped out last year but im defiently doing it this year. wot d8s and times your flights??

email pkeeley@hotmail.com

Hey philip,
Booked flight wit thomsonfly, got it for round £70 ish and booked accom wit em too just for a week.. hopin to sort out long term in dat time. I flyin out 20th at bout 16:25 wahoo.. y u crap out last yr? u more dan welcome to join me if ya want.. any1 is.. d more d merrier.. wud b good to have a drinkin partner in airport..save me lookin like a right alco hehe.
Hey laura,
U not comin?

hi

laura why dont u go then im thinking of going on my own and im ****ting myself incase it al goes wrong!!!! anyone with any advice please help , tara x

Back