Ibiza, la isla del dinero

Ibiza, la isla del dinero
interesting report.
but the choice of that title "Ibiza, la isla del dinero " is questionable.
more than anything else it´s some kind of ushuaia-"behind the scenes"/homestory ...

interesting report.
but the choice of that title "Ibiza, la isla del dinero " is questionable.
more than anything else it´s some kind of ushuaia-"behind the scenes"/homestory ...

Yes it its interesting ... but I'm inclined to agree - Ushuaia behind the scenes features pretty prominently !

I cant believe the "Ushuaia girls" can earn as much as 4000 euros!

Very insteresting documentary, thanks to McRakin for the link :)

...off to buy a lottery ticket.

I cant believe the "Ushuaia girls" can earn as much as 4000 euros!

yeah imagine if they dance at ushuaïa in the afternoon/evening and then make a second shift in a club after midnight, then it works (that's actually exactly what one of the dancers says in the video)

I see, I missed that bit, I thought the girl was talking about the two shifts at Ushuaia.
I'm not criticising their wages or work by the way, it's just that I had no idea that they were paid that much.

CUAVIDabcde26_0053-0-1b-new.gif

I wish i was the french guy that earn the euromillion :lol:

Nice report, but will be more interesting if they have talked about ...dark side/behind the scene of ibiza (the mop/wiseguys/purse snatchers.. drugZ traffic)...you won't fool me that with such a lots of cash in ibiza...it won't attract bad people there?

Thanks dude, perfect for my lunchbreak 8)

Through this reports , i will do SupermartXe this summer & sets with Christian Valera :D(for ibz 2012, i thought he played Techno :oops:, i've discovered this guy & like very VERY much: set pumpy,Energic, not boring, linear...if you can give names of djs that play same stuff , it will be cool )

Will attend to more time to Alfredo set & we love than past year...

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke slater? hmmm he is really pumping... techno... really cool.

hmm energetic and not boring? carl cox man! alan fitzpatrick is very good too. In terms of djs from the continental side with more harder but energetic sound give the drumcode guys a try... ben sims, cari lekebusch, joseph capriati, ida enberg is really pretty... just a thought... :) see ya! I hope you have fun!

Back