Ibiza July 2010

Whats so wierd about prefering female company over male?

TBH itll be better just to go by ourselfs then we wont have any hassle...plus we can do what we want :lol:...then just meet people casually as you do!

lol

My friend and I will be in Ibiza mid July. It my first time altho my travel-mate has been several times before!

Ello mate, just messaged you on facebook! :) What nights you planning on going to when your there then?

Will be there from 22nd - 31st July with two friends of mine, staying @ Hotel Don Toni (PdB).

If you're up for a MeetUp: PM me! :)

Im booking my trip this sat and im going 24th july - 7th aug! i will be setting up a meet maybe for the pink panther bar in the bay 4 a date that can suit most people in the next few days so stay tooned and i will message u all with a date etc and directions to the bar!

amusing, our tickets for our hols arrived today, that included an offer of a trip to 'the worlds biggest club: Manumission' as an excursion... slightly out of date there then :lol:

I'm trying to get something organised for all the Spotlighters on the White Isle on the 22nd of July. Maybe hit the Pink Panther for a load of cocktails and a bit of craic then all head off to see PVD in Amnesia. PM me if you'd be interested in this, cheers.

i am!

Sounds good!
Me and my g/f are staying in San An from 17th till 24th July.

Anybody else out there?

:p

Hey Matt!
My friend and I are going on the 22nd! Would love to meet up with nice people to have a blast for the night!

Howdy!

Coming all the way from Melbourne, Australia, and I'm using 4 spare days I have in my European trip to visit the lovely White Isle!

Went last year with the gf, thought i'd give this year a hit solo since she can't make it.

*** MISTAKE - i had june, IT'S JULY 5th-9th! (Monday to Friday morning)

Planning on DC10 monday, probably Tiesto Afterwards, and was hoping to do Space on Tuesday, possibly pacha weds and cream on Thursday.

Add me on facebook: www.facebook.com/djlittlejohnny if you want to chat more or have any suggestions for a solo clubber (first time ive ever done anything like this...)

I've put a deposit on a place in San Antonio, (stayed PDB last year), so any tips/suggestions would help!

Cheers :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back