Ibiza July 2010

Ime there from 10th till 20th July staying in San An lookig 4 people 2 hook up with which area u staying were u from?

Sounds good!
Me and my g/f are staying in San An from 17th till 24th July.

Anybody else out there?

:p

Sounds good!
Me and my g/f are staying in San An from 17th till 24th July.

Anybody else out there?

Supposed 2 be 1 other coming also but he aint booked flight yet will meet up with u on 17th if u wish

:p
Will be good u been b4

In Ibiza from 14th July for a week. 6 of us staying in Bossa as been to San An the past 5 years and now bored of the 17 year old chavs.

Yeah, went september 06 for the closing down parties! Will be better this time around?

Yeh we could do, maybe we could all arrange something?

hey everyone, i'm from Australia and heading to ibiza for the very first time. I'm going to innovation in the sun in spain first wth a friend, but then heading solo to ibiza straight after (30th june), hoping to stay in playa d'en boss for about a week, maybe even 2, see how it goes, and in an all inclusive hotel. Anyone out there also in the same position as me wanting to save some $$ on accommodation? looking to hit up most of the clubs like space, amnesia, eden etc too so hoping for a clubbing buddy! pm me if interested.

Yo yo yo

Starting to plan my trip. ~ Jul 1-10, PDB, Garbi or something similar, or maybe something else like a hostel.

Take a look at my review of last year to get an idea of what I like to do. Hopefully I can relax a bit more and explore the quieter parts of the island in addition to clubbing harder than last year!

I will most likely be going solo again so im looking for some new friends and maybe sharing accom.

There are 3 of us going from 30th june till the 7 july... having read some of the reviews, it would be fab to meet up with a good old bosh with some of the spotlighters...
we are staying in san an this time... saving on the pennies, but plan to be over in PDB most of the time...
this will be my 5th trip to ibiza... but my mate Mel is an ibiza virgin... we caaaant wait!! :twisted:

If anybody knows of any good nights between 17th - 24th july that will be at:

Priviledge
Amnesia
Space
Eden

Please let us know :)

We will more the likely check the calendar anyways....

Sea Diving Is another thats on the cards, get the PADI Certification out 8)

There must be some females out there?? :twisted:

Ello Bud U get there on the Saturday ile meet up with u ad ure GF were u staying ime by Kanya let me know cheers
If anybody knows of any good nights between 17th - 24th july that will be at:

Priviledge
Amnesia
Space
Eden

Please let us know :)

We will more the likely check the calendar anyways....

Sea Diving Is another thats on the cards, get the PADI Certification out 8)

There must be some females out there?? :twisted:

TBH....my g/f dont feel to comfortable about meeting random single males of the internet, no offence...so i dont think we will go any further with that!

If there are any females or couple though, get in touch! 8)

double standards

TBH....my g/f dont feel to comfortable about meeting random single males of the internet, no offence...so i dont think we will go any further with that!

If there are any females or couple though, get in touch! 8)

your g/f dont feel to comfortable about meeting random single males of the internet but you keep asking if females out there , How do you think they feel meeting a couple ,

Back