Ibiza July 14-24 looking to partner up for a VIP night?

I will be there between14th-21st July. I book Hardwell and Carl Cox tickets already. :)))))

I received a reply from Space. We can do Enter@Space for 250 Euro per person. With 6 people it would be a VIP Sofa couch and 1500 Euro to spend on drinks.

I could do July 16th, that is the date I mentioned above with Enter at space.

I am not a big fan of trance, so would prefer to avoid something like Cream who has above and beyond and Alesso that night. Also, From what I gather, Amnesia is a bit more expensive, especially on the terrace, than Space would be.

I could do July 16th, that is the date I mentioned above with Enter at space.

I am not a big fan of trance, so would prefer to avoid something like Cream who has above and beyond and Alesso that night. Also, From what I gather, Amnesia is a bit more expensive, especially on the terrace, than Space would be.
Ok :) but whats the line up for enter@space ? The devil's in the details for Hawtin's techno party triumph.

Last edited:
I received a reply from Space. We can do Enter@Space for 250 Euro per person. With 6 people it would be a VIP Sofa couch and 1500 Euro to spend on drinks.

Did they say where that would be atSpace? Just makings sure you know your location :)

there is the upper balcony level and then the stage side tables. i've seen them add tables (sofas?) on the left side on extra busy nights.

Amnesia isn't necessarily more expensive on a tuesday.

Did they say where that would be atSpace? Just makings sure you know your location :)

there is the upper balcony level and then the stage side tables. i've seen them add tables (sofas?) on the left side on extra busy nights.

Amnesia isn't necessarily more expensive on a tuesday.

They said it's up on the balcony. Have you booked up there before? How is it up on the balcony?

Hmmm..... if you've not been to Space before, i'd say its a bit too removed from the action. Nothing wrong with it but i'd say go for one of the stage tables. Price seems about normal for that section - stage can be similar pricing as well.

To continue on my LA analogies from the other thread - the balcony tables would be like getting a table in the balcony at Avalon vs. a stage table.

Hmmm..... if you've not been to Space before, i'd say its a bit too removed from the action. Nothing wrong with it but i'd say go for one of the stage tables. Price seems about normal for that section - stage can be similar pricing as well.

To continue on my LA analogies from the other thread - the balcony tables would be like getting a table in the balcony at Avalon vs. a stage table.

I got this response from them, do you know where the VIP on the dance floor is located? Is it a Cluster F down there?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Your table will be on the VIP we have on the dancefloor that is in the middle of the action, not in the balcony.

By the moment, we haven't got any tables avalaibles on stage

Back