Ibiza July 14-24 looking to partner up for a VIP night?

LAkid

Hello - My wife and I are coming from Los Angeles for 10 nights. We are both in our early 30's and have been once before back in 2008. We are regulars at the BPM festival out here in Mexico and longtime burners, so we are definitely more into the underground vibe when it comes to music. We are well traveled and love to meet new people. We are looking to go VIP on one or two of the big clubs, but imagine it will be hard to secure a good table at a reasonable cost with only two of us. We are looking to possibly team up with a few other people (couples or not) not only to meet some cool people from elsewhere on the planet, but also to have a good night out at one of the big nights VIP style.

Nights on our radar are Coxy at Space, Cocoon, Music On, Enter, Ants @ Ushuia, Solumun +1.

Hit me up if this sounds appealing to you!

Hello - My wife and I are coming from Los Angeles for 10 nights. We are both in our early 30's and have been once before back in 2008. We are regulars at the BPM festival out here in Mexico and longtime burners, so we are definitely more into the underground vibe when it comes to music. We are well traveled and love to meet new people. We are looking to go VIP on one or two of the big clubs, but imagine it will be hard to secure a good table at a reasonable cost with only two of us. We are looking to possibly team up with a few other people (couples or not) not only to meet some cool people from elsewhere on the planet, but also to have a good night out at one of the big nights VIP style.

Nights on our radar are Coxy at Space, Cocoon, Music On, Enter, Ants @ Ushuia, Solumun +1.

Hey matey, sounds like a plan, what's ur dates??? Space, ushuia & Sankey's my fav's, fair play for u & ur wife come all the way from America, that's ibiza loyalty for ya! X

Hi! our dates were in the subject line, but they are July 14-24th.

Yes its a long way for us to come, but having made a career out of getting to all the amazing parties around the world, I assure you Ibiza is a special place and worth every euro to us. Whomever started that Vegas vs. Ibiza argument is ridiculous. (He/She is probably from Vegas and never been to Ibiza). We do Vegas 2-3 times per year, and it does not come close to providing an experience like Ibiza.

Hi LAkid, my buddy and me are coming from july 16 till 22, last year we were here and took VIP tables for two and it sucks. So if you whant you can count for two of us, I think for 4 people it will be better. Let me know what you think. :)

Hi! our dates were in the subject line, but they are July 14-24th.

Yes its a long way for us to come, but having made a career out of getting to all the amazing parties around the world, I assure you Ibiza is a special place and worth every euro to us. Whomever started that Vegas vs. Ibiza argument is ridiculous. (He/She is probably from Vegas and never been to Ibiza). We do Vegas 2-3 times per year, and it does not come close to providing an experience like Ibiza.

Been to vegas and Ibiza, that person has no idea what they are talking about. I will take Ibiza any day.

Hi, my boyfriend and I are from NYC and are looking for another couple to get a VIP area on the Exodus Yacht Party on July 14th, let me know if you're interested

Hey, Looks like we have some interest! I am still inquiring from the clubs directly on costs, but does anybody local have a better lead??

July 18th is my wife's birthday, was thinking possibly Music On Friday the 17th (will get started proper on July 18th) or Ants at Ushuia on Sat July 18th.

However, I inquired from the club at the Terrace at Amnesia is 1k euros for two people. Waiting to hear back on the cost for 4 or 6.

Spotlight has Pacha VIP tables for Solomun + 1 for 550 euros I think, which is reasonable.

Our other proposed night would be Cocoon on July 20th or Space July 14th with Carl Cox and JC or Enter at Space July 16th or 23rd.

@nyc2015 We dont arrive on July 14th until the evening so the Yacht Party would not work for us.
@Kimitche Enter at Space July 16th?

Maybe we should just ALL join and get the best seat in the house sometime during this week;)

I got this answer from spacevip@spaceibiza.com, (Carl cox Music is Revolution) Tue 14 july
Hello, the cost of the table depends on the number of people.
We have tables FROM 250€ per person minimum spend.

As soon as you know the number of people I could be more specific.

Best Regards.

Looks like we could have 7-9 of us?

Its seems the terrace at amnesia is going to be crazy expensive. Im not familiar with the space vip layout, but maybe we should just run with the Tuesday july 14 th date and get a head count?

So is anybody still up for this? Im thinking space July 14? Carl cox and JC, Art department, etc. Let me know if you would be interested and we can reach back out to space VIP.

@Kimitche, @Rxstream, @Bonney Scanlon @Kuki1987 did I miss anybody? The more the merrier and im sure the better table location

Will be there from 16th-30th of July staying at Jet PDB hope to meet all spotlighters, and Ready for VIP nights to share with ya guys ;)

Back