Ibiza July 14-24 looking to partner up for a VIP night?

Last time i did this. We confirm that you have completed your 50% deposit payment correctly over the phone with your credit card (300€), for your booking on the 11th of July 2013 in the Main Room.

My gf and i are coming from NY July 9-15th! planning defected at amnesia on july 14th, paris by night at pacha on the 11th, and glitterbox on the 10th at space

For 10 people on that date I can offer you a front row table for a minimum spend of 4000 euros or a second row table for 3000 euros of minimum spend in the VIP we have in the balcony (Main Room).

We have another VIP on the dancefloor, there a front row table is 3000 euros of minimum spend.

Please, let me know if you are interested in.

Kind Regards,

BLANCA

For reservations we use the same number.

So anyone still up for this?

The Redlight - Sankeys - Thursday 16 July, 2015, from 23:59

Standard E-Ticket
35.00 €

VIP Table- Entry before 02:00You don't need to buy a standard ticket with this VIP table. Your entry is included in the price.Booked on request / VIP table infoIncludes the price of your ticket, VIP area table and service. Drinks: one bottle of premium spirits/chapmagne plus mixers are included every two people. Additional bottles start from 200€ each.Payment terms: Full payment at time of booking.This ticket can be cancelled up to 7 day(s) before.
Remove
220.00 €
(2 people / 1 table)
440.00 €
ENTER. - Space - Thursday 16 July, 2015, from 21:00

Standard E-Ticket
50.00 €

VIP Table- Entry before 02:30You don't need to buy a standard ticket with this VIP table. Your entry is included in the price.Booked on request / VIP table infoIncludes the price of your ticket, VIP entry, VIP area table and drinks up to the value of the table. (Bottles start at 350 EUR and include 10 mixers)Balance still to pay: 500 €Payment terms: A payment of 50% deposit after booking is required. We shall send you a secure payment link to make this payment. The final 50% is paid at the venue.
Remove
25.00 €
(2 people / 1 table)
50.00 €Balance still to pay: 500 €
Cream Ibiza - Amnesia - Thursday 16 July, 2015, from 23:59

Standard E-Ticket
50.00 €

VIP Balcony Access TicketMore info
70.00 €

The Golden Ticket | Full on at Space + Connect Ibiza at Privilege + Cream Ibiza at AmnesiaThis package includes entry to the following three events: Full on at Space (Monday night) Connect Ibiza at Privilege (Tuesday night) Cream Ibiza at Amnesia (Thursday night) IMPORTANT: ALL EVENTS HAVE TO BE ATTENDED IN THE ABOVE ORDER IN THE SAME CALENDAR WEEK, i.e. it is not possible to use this ticket starting with Cream on Thursday and then continue with the other events after the weekend. After purchase of this package you'll receive the three actual tickets per e-mail, allow a few days for this please.
90.00 €

B.for Amnesia Rooftop Dinner + VIP Ticket combo - First seating 00:00Booked on request / More infoTicket includes VIP entry, dinner in Amnesia's rooftop B.for sushi restaurant as well as VIP area access all night. Dress code applies, read 'more info' for details. Combo ticket value is split up in: 100€ dinner value / 50€ club entry feeThis ticket can be cancelled up to 2 day(s) before.
150.00 €
300.00 €
B.for Amnesia Rooftop Dinner + VIP Ticket combo - second seating 02:00Booked on request / More infoTicket includes VIP entry, dinner in Amnesia's rooftop B.for sushi restaurant as well as VIP area access all night. Dress code applies, read 'more info' for details. Combo ticket value is split up in: 100€ dinner value / 50€ club entry feeThis ticket can be cancelled up to 2 day(s) before.
Remove
150.00 €

Fiesta Del Agua - Es Paradis - Friday 17 July, 2015, from 23:59

Standard E-Ticket
30.00 €

VIP Table- Entry before 03:00You don't need to buy a standard ticket with this VIP table. Your entry is included in the price.Booked on request / VIP table infoIncludes the price of your ticket, VIP entry, VIP area table and waitress service and drinks up to the value of the table. (Bottles start at 300 EUR and include 8 mixers or 4 energy drinks)Balance still to pay: 300 €Payment terms: A payment of 50% deposit after booking is required (Es Paradis will contact you direct). The final 50% is paid at the venue.non refundable
Remove
15.00 €
(2 people / 1 table)
30.00 €Balance still to pay: 300 €

Solomun +1 - Pacha - Sunday 19 July, 2015, from 23:59

Standard E-Ticket- Entry before 02:00
48.00 €

VIP. Table- Entry before 02:30You don't need to buy a standard ticket with this VIP table. Your entry is included in the price.Booked on request / VIP table infoIncludes the price of your ticket, VIP entry, VIP area table and drinks up to the value of the table. (Bottles start at 325 EUR and include 10 mixers)Balance still to pay: 500 €Payment terms: For small tables (10 people or less), full payment at venue.non refundable
Remove
25.00 €
(2 people / 1 table)
50.00 €Balance still to pay: 500 €
Total price (10 items) = 870.00 €

I'm pretty sure if you're paying hundreds of € for a table and one bottle of vodka then you really can't be THAT important?!

This whole paying to be 'VIP' culture confuses the hell out of me. Can anyone explain what the draw is?!

I could understand if you were being put on the guestlist and given free or at least cheap drinks, that to me says you're important. Paying hundreds for a €30 bottle of spirits says you're more stupid than anything :S Or is it just me?

For me its not that im trying to be something special. I just like to sit down whenever i want, and walk in and out of the club as i please. Waiting at a bar for some overpriced water is just not me. I dont go out much, but when im in ibiza i go out. No you are not stupid. You just dont get it;-)

Back