Ibiza is the worst place on the planet!

I reserved the rooms at through Ibiza spotlight a few months ago. It seemed like a good location... I think I made the right choice.

Bet there aint a day go that i dont think about Ibiza :lol:

We are lucky, lucky people.

Living in Sheffield, UK we've always been blessed with good clubs, but nothing compares to Space/Pacha.

JB.......I've been before and let me say there is no way to describe the unbelievable time your gonna have in Ibiza. This will be my thrid time this summer (in 4 years!!) Best destination on the earth. The beachs and nightlife are unmatchable anywhere in the world.......get lots of sleep before you arrive, 'cuz you won't sleep the entire time......

Mid

Johhny Bravo said:
I reserved the rooms at through Ibiza spotlight a few months ago. It seemed like a good location... I think I made the right choice.

Am going to Barcelona this year before hitting up Ibiza, how is Barcelona? Any suggestions :D Also, in your pics looks like you took the ferry from Barcelona how was that? Sorry so many questions!

Mid said:
JB.......I've been before and let me say there is no way to describe the unbelievable time your gonna have in Ibiza. This will be my thrid time this summer (in 4 years!!) Best destination on the earth. The beachs and nightlife are unmatchable anywhere in the world.......get lots of sleep before you arrive, 'cuz you won't sleep the entire time......

Mid

Hey I'm going to Barcelona too, isn't that funny! Cheers

I fell in love with Ibiza last summer! Ever since I met my boyfriend, 5 years ago, he's been wanting to go. We finally got our asses there last summer and it was amazing! The island, people, music, clubs, beaches, just the whole vibe was beautiful. It's all around you! Dance, Dance, Dance!!!! Last year we stayed at the hotel Torre del Mar but this August we are staying in the Jets...nearest to Bora Bora!! Our friends in NY think we are nuts to go back again and not visit other countries but what do they know....lol?? We are going this summer with 3 other people that have never been there and I can't wait!! We have to do it one more time....It's that good :D

BodynSoul said:
I fell in love with Ibiza last summer! Ever since I met my boyfriend, 5 years ago, he's been wanting to go. We finally got our asses there last summer and it was amazing! The island, people, music, clubs, beaches, just the whole vibe was beautiful. It's all around you! Dance, Dance, Dance!!!! Last year we stayed at the hotel Torre del Mar but this August we are staying in the Jets...nearest to Bora Bora!! Our friends in NY think we are nuts to go back again and not visit other countries but what do they know....lol?? We are going this summer with 3 other people that have never been there and I can't wait!! We have to do it one more time....It's that good :D

Me and my g/f have been for last 6 years now. We love the place, always stay in Playa d'En Bossa.

I know what your friends mean about going other places, but we just go on two holidays now instead of one.

Last year we went to Tunisia in June and this year going to Mykonos in Greece in July.

Enjoy.

DrewUK said:
BodynSoul said:

Me and my g/f have been for last 6 years now. We love the place, always stay in Playa d'En Bossa.

I know what your friends mean about going other places, but we just go on two holidays now instead of one.

Last year we went to Tunisia in June and this year going to Mykonos in Greece in July.

Enjoy.

Nice! I would love to visit other places but from NY it's a bit of $$...Every time we visit Europe we will make a stop in Ibiza before going back home!

Back