Ibiza in the rain?

Carry on as usual. Ok, sunbathing not so great in the rain, just get down the bars earlier :D

Was raining in Magaluf this weekend when we went and didnt stop us any, was quite refreshing actually.

tom

Come on guys... top tips on what to do when it rains???

(Especially in San An)

x

It pissed for 2 days non stop when I went in '07 - apparently the most rainfall all season happened in those 48hrs...

Looking back now, going to Bora Bora was a silly idea! :lol:

It pissed for 2 days non stop when I went in '07 - apparently the most rainfall all season happened in those 48hrs...

haha, i would of loved that. It's not very often you get the chance to.:lol:

You missed the torrntial rain last week - tormentos or what?

If it is wet outside go get wet inside, there are literally hundreds of bars.

go the aquarium in calo des moro, should occupy at least ten minutes of your time.

go shopping in the west end

go for a drink undercover at savanha

go for a drive to other parts of the island where there isnt any rain!!!:D

Whatever you do, don't wear espadrils. It's like strapping kitchen roll to your feet.

(Apparently, that is. I'd never be that stupid. Oh no...)

it rained one of the nights i was there last year early july and everyone just carried on as normal arround the west end area people were still drinking outside pubs etc it was shocking but also refreshing :)

Did you go around about the 5th August? We went for 5 nights and it rained for about 3 days. We also went to Bora Bora :oops:

... top tips on what to do when it rains??? ...
go to an afterhour/dayparty ...

2m3097b.gif

I know all about rain as we have to close when it rains and apart from five days in May which was really extreme weather last year we didn't close again until October.

Unless you are planning on coming here in late October/November I really don't think that rain will be a problem now. If you got caught in the rain in San An last year then it serves you right for choosing such a crap resort!!! :lol:

Santa Eulalia rules - for the weather at least! :)

I went to Space once I think it was like 2003 but not sure and cant even remember what day it was but there was torrential rain and it was pouring through the roof as we were dancing it was totally amazing! Just thought I'd share that!

Just got back - Torrential rain on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Huge thunderstorms - lighting was pretty spectactular. Caused havoc with Tiesto's set at Privilege on Monday causing sound and lights to go not once but twice during his set!
Gives you plenty of time to catch up on sleep and party even harder every night!

Back