Ibiza in the rain?

What is with the friggin weather.....flying out on sat for a fortnight n need to know if I should pack me wellies!!!!

Pls let me know ta:cry:

best forecast is look out of your room in the morning.these forecast really are only a guide.i never take notice to any of them.

just take a thin jumper or jacket just in case its turns chilly. and a good pair of shoes.nothing like begin cold when its raining or windy.

have you looked at the al jazeera forecast for ibiza? they reckon it'll be sunni tomorrow but shiite for the rest of the week.

Sun, sun & more sun!!!! (I wish!)
I've changed my mind. I can't tell you what you want to hear in case I'm wrong and you tell me off!
Yesterday at Playa d'en Bossa was sunbathing and swimming weather but a little cloudy at times until about 3pm when it clouded over completely. It lashed it down on the way home. I think it´s done the same thing for the past few days. Sunny early, rain later. Today is beautiful in Cala vedella with just a few clouds here and there but it might just be a repeat of yesterday again. Who really knows? If the people that run the weather forecasting sites can´t all agree then it really is anybodies guess. Pack bikinis, wellies and brolly.

hannah the weather girl from gmtv - it'll be 30 degrees in ibiza tomorrow, 14 in the morning and 16 in the afternoon - or another hannah?

I've changed my mind. I can't tell you what you want to hear in case I'm wrong and you tell me off!
Yesterday at Playa d'en Bossa was sunbathing and swimming weather but a little cloudy at times until about 3pm when it clouded over completely. It lashed it down on the way home. I think it´s done the same thing for the past few days. Sunny early, rain later. Today is beautiful in Cala vedella with just a few clouds here and there but it might just be a repeat of yesterday again. Who really knows? If the people that run the weather forecasting sites can´t all agree then it really is anybodies guess. Pack bikinis, wellies and brolly.

I will sure look gud in a bikini & wellies!!!!! He he.....start a new trend!!!!!

Just crossin my fingers & toes & everything else. roll on tomz!!!!

Back