Ibiza in September

Z

Zag

Hi guys!!!!! :twisted:

Need info about IBIZA in September. 8)

I will be there in 2- 12 September, and i want to know if this is a good time to PARTY, as good as any other month!!!!!! :D

every year i go in sept,the younger crowd seem to have been and gone and the older true clubing lovers ascend to the island.the vibe is brill and you have room to move in the clubs.you,ll love it.

johntaz said:
every year i go in sept,the younger crowd seem to have been and gone and the older true clubing lovers ascend to the island.the vibe is brill and you have room to move in the clubs.you,ll love it.

I'll 2nd that. The weather is also just right, not burning hot

i just really thought it had a different vibe to it, true the youngsters are not there anymore, but San An is a ghosttown and a lot of reasons for going in the first place all lie there - the sunset strip, mambo´s , savannah, the cafe del mar stuff......coastline, kasbah, you name it. All activity is in Ibiza town which is o.k i guess, but I also miss some of the action in San An.

i'm out there between the 6th - 14th of september.

are you saying san antonio will be really that quiet??

personally, i never go near the west end. ibiza town is more my thing.

well i'm going to figueretas (1,5 km from center ) in 2 to 12 stember (i guess) and i expect to much funny things in island.

the water from beach in figueretas are good??? i read in one place they are dirtys...well, i guess that guy was drunk wen write that words LOL

we wnt in early Sept last year, and although it's quieter than peak season, everything is still open, the clubs are still great and the weather was excellent...

Ibiza-girlie said:
i just really thought it had a different vibe to it, true the youngsters are not there anymore, but San An is a ghosttown and a lot of reasons for going in the first place all lie there - the sunset strip, mambo´s , savannah, the cafe del mar stuff......coastline, kasbah, you name it. All activity is in Ibiza town which is o.k i guess, but I also miss some of the action in San An.

R u talking about the same island??????????????

For the past 3 years the first week in Spetember, we have always struggled to get a table @ Mambos, the beach in front of Mambos has been packed with people. All the clubs are busy, Bora Bora is buzzing, Accomodation is hard to find, I certainly have never experienced any "ghost-town" feelings. I cannot comment on the west end, maybe the beer monsters don't come out in September

Oh man dont tell me that september doesnt rocks!!! :cry:

I know that isnt the same as august, but i was hoping for some party!!! 8)

By the way, someone give me the exemple how much costs the life in Ibiza.

Beer =

Whiskey =

Vodka =

Entrance for some Disco =

By the way, someone give me the exemple how much costs the life in Ibiza.

Beer =

Whiskey =

Vodka =

The prices of alcohol depend on where you buy it. In the supermarkets it's very very cheap, in the bars and clubs it costs a lot more, especially in the big clubs, and the famous bars. It isn't hard to find somewhere less expensive to go for a drink though.

As for the clubs, the big ones charge about €40 entrance, depending on whick club & which night. Smaller clubs are less, though I read that DC10 charges €25 to get in now...

Sept rocks Been there the last 3 septembers, room to move in clubs (just) you can go out in the day and not melt We found people in less of a rush and more likely to spend time with you than when we have been in Aug or even July. I found the westend best in December ;)
We will be there 1st - 14th on honeymoon :p

I'll be there Sept 5-14 for the first time.

Even if the clubs are not packed, there will still be more people than the 500 capacity clubs i'm used to here in Sydney.

Some of those clubs fit 5,000 people don't they? Even if they're 1/3 full that's still alot of people.

September`s the best month...

September`s the best month to go there. Most of the kids are gone, clubbing still great.. closing partys :lol:

Im going for 5 weeks, 23 aug - 28 sep :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm going in September this year and have thought about some of the points raised in this post. Last year I went the second week in July and the week before we went for two weeks in June.....Is the weather in September on a par with what it is in June ? and also, are the numbers in September and June roughly the same??

Am gonna be booking the holiday in about a week (late deal)....Originally we were going to be going August the 23rd till Sept 7th, but if we wait a week and go August the 30th till Sept 13th, then the holidays are all around £100 cheaper...which is a fair ammount really.... £240 for 2 weeks (inc insurance, transfers, 2 maybe 3* hotel etc....so can't complain really :rolleyes: )

JoeDrawb said:
i'm going in September this year and have thought about some of the points raised in this post. Last year I went the second week in July and the week before we went for two weeks in June.....Is the weather in September on a par with what it is in June ? and also, are the numbers in September and June roughly the same??

Am gonna be booking the holiday in about a week (late deal)....Originally we were going to be going August the 23rd till Sept 7th, but if we wait a week and go August the 30th till Sept 13th, then the holidays are all around £100 cheaper...which is a fair ammount really.... £240 for 2 weeks (inc insurance, transfers, 2 maybe 3* hotel etc....so can't complain really :rolleyes: )

September is the best time to go imo, no kids, no beerboys, just all the clubbers out in force to party one last time :D You might get odd dodgy day weatherwise but still hot, maybe just occasional thundestorm but nothing that will spoil you hols.

September is bit busier than June but not stupidly rammed like August. Plus you get all the best DJs at Closing Parties.

You can't go wrong in Sept :D

Exactly right Barbie. I'm going for 10 days tomorrow, but Sept 19 for a week will be the better of my 2 excursions this year.

You coming to my boat party, by the way? Dunno if I've already babbled on on here about it - Fri August 1st with Kurtis Mantronik and Danielle Davolli.

Buckley said:
Exactly right Barbie. I'm going for 10 days tomorrow, but Sept 19 for a week will be the better of my 2 excursions this year.

You coming to my boat party, by the way? Dunno if I've already babbled on on here about it - Fri August 1st with Kurtis Mantronik and Danielle Davolli.

I'm going on roadtrip to Brighton that wkend, needed to get out of London Town for a wkend, damn I like boat parties :p

So you are going back in Sept mister?? We are there from 13th for 2 wks :D

Back