Ibiza in September

Yup, just the 7 days from the 19th. Can't decide whether to book a villa with a few mates or run as a trip for loads of people.........

well I know its concidered to be more cosmopolitan to go in Sept. but as the tourism has dropped so much I dont think August will be so tough this year!

Zag said:
Hi guys!!!!! :twisted:

Need info about IBIZA in September. 8)

I will be there in 2- 12 September, and i want to know if this is a good time to PARTY, as good as any other month!!!!!! :D

It's still high season! So many people are there...

This will be my 3rd year going in the 2nd week of september amd its brilliant. Everyone goes for the closing parties so its generally busy :p . Nice crowds too, not full of beer boys but the regulars that go back every year at the same time.

johntaz said:
every year i go in sept,the younger crowd seem to have been and gone and the older true clubing lovers ascend to the island.the vibe is brill and you have room to move in the clubs.you,ll love it.

Amen well said...i was there september last year and I'm going end august and september again this year I CANT WAIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT :) :):)
best time to parle
nik

September is a very good month to go to the island. The weather is great, although at the end of the month strong storms could happen. Nights are longer, beer boys of San Antonio and rude thugs of Ibiza (most of them Italians, no offence to them) have gone.

Well, we went in the beginning of september in 2001, on the plane over to Ibiza, there were storms and thunder and lightning, we couldnt land cause of the storms and we had to circle over Ibiza with the rest of the planes which were waiting to land, we circled for so long that the plane nearly lost all its fuel and we would have had to divert to another airport!

There was thunder and lightning the lot, we could see it out the plane window, really scarey!

It was cloudy a few days, one night, we were at Coastline when it turned stormy, thunder and lightning again,you could see the forks of lightning over the bay, it seemed to get closer and closer!! the rain was like nothing i had ever seen, it didnt stop and we had to run back to our hotel which was by the egg, everywhere was flooded, it was raining so hard and the drains were all blocked, it leaked into some of the hotels, inches of water in the receptions of some of them, not our's luckily!!!

Its so odd, seeing Ibiza like that, just our luck tho!!!!

Anyway, didnt put us off, cause were out there this september, it cant happen twice, well, i hope not!!

I'll be there in August.... I think I'll have fun, even though I know in September most of the clubs will have their outragous closing party's... Wish I was there but got to b back for school, and hope to retire there soon....lol...

Back