Ibiza Graffiti

Nice to be visited by Mr Dragon !

saw 'graffiti' in red paint on some of his white outs, what next ?

:D
Im still about,was in Ibiza last week,didn`t cover any graffiti,as there was little new ones.I did notice that someone has been covering over the kiss my ass ones.I wonder who it is.Have you noticed the bouganvilla by the brick works,at the corner before the go-karts ,hard to paint there now,one of my ideas.The guy who painted kiss my ass is HOSH,JEROME,2 vandals who live on Ibiza,covered one of theirs over last Dec,after watching them paint it for 2 days,it must have cost them a few euros.But its their problem,and did they get a shock as they showed off their new piece to their mates,hasta la proxima.Mr Dragon.
Mr Dragon in action back in the day...

420782_363827430367384_1222049836_n.jpg

( source )

this blog was updated in 2021. None of it is that impressive artistically imo. Was hoping to see huge murals done by Prou and other members of the resistencia rather than generic trash end tagging

One of the things I like doing whenever I’m on holiday is checking out the graffiti. I’ve seen a few vlogs where I can see a bit. Is there any particular areas to keep my eyes peeled or are there legal spots around the Island?

One of the things I like doing whenever I’m on holiday is checking out the graffiti. I’ve seen a few vlogs where I can see a bit. Is there any particular areas to keep my eyes peeled or are there legal spots around the Island?
Festival Club has a huge amount in a small area. It’s an abandoned nightclub. Loads of info via Google.

Festival Club has a huge amount in a small area. It’s an abandoned nightclub. Loads of info via Google.
Not sure if the wife would appreciate being dragged to an abandoned club to look at graffiti on our honeymoon! It’ll be history repeating itself as my parents had their honeymoon in Amsterdam in 1970 so my Dad could visit some plant nurseries! My Mum still brings this up now. Might leave it for a solo visit. But thanks 👍

Not sure if the wife would appreciate being dragged to an abandoned club to look at graffiti on our honeymoon! It’ll be history repeating itself as my parents had their honeymoon in Amsterdam in 1970 so my Dad could visit some plant nurseries! My Mum still brings this up now. Might leave it for a solo visit. But thanks 👍
I made my 6 month pregnant wife drive me up there in our toy hire car. She thought the bumpy dirt track was going to start labour. She also thought she was going to die at Cala d’en Serra.

I made my 6 month pregnant wife drive me up there in our toy hire car. She thought the bumpy dirt track was going to start labour. She also thought she was going to die at Cala d’en Serra.
Are you still reminded of this when in trouble?

Not impressed. I’m all about letters. I like characters but they were supposed to compliment the letters, in my eyes. I saw some footage of him doing that at Mambos and he had no hand style. So, it’s a no from me. I’m out.

Back