Ibiza gossip 2024

Just noticed that TSHA hasn't got any Circoloco dates this season but does have one Solid Grooves date as per her latest instagram post. Bit odd considering she's played a lot on Monday's over the past season or two. Wonder why

TSHA has just been confirmed for Pikes on Tuesday 14th May for an all nighter.

Just noticed that TSHA hasn't got any Circoloco dates this season but does have one Solid Grooves date as per her latest instagram post. Bit odd considering she's played a lot on Monday's over the past season or two. Wonder why
Doing Paradise and Black Coffee dates too, so definitely her biggest season so far. She is great!

Doing Paradise and Black Coffee dates too, so definitely her biggest season so far. She is great!
Yeah she's brilliant mate definitely one of the better DJs i've discovered in recent years. Big loss for Circoloco although she'll do well at the other parties you mentioned

Don't expect Avyca to limited itself sound-wise, like Sankeys and Octan did. I think the programme will be quite broad. Also don't expect it to look as raw as it did. It's gonna have some investment
Great to hear..More the merrier for the area

Don't expect Avyca to limited itself sound-wise, like Sankeys and Octan did. I think the programme will be quite broad. Also don't expect it to look as raw as it did. It's gonna have some investment
Do you know of any other nights on the cards aside of the Wednesday/Sunday?
The techno on Wednesdays is on the heavy side so would be ace if they had some other offerings through the week 🙏🏼

TSHA has just been confirmed for Pikes on Tuesday 14th May for an all nighter.
I like her, but i wouldn’t have put a tick by her playing Pikes as expected her to appeal to a younger audience. I’m clearly well out of touch😂

Got back yesterday will post some proper reviews but was walking past ocean beach about 3pm on Friday saw 2 paragliders coming down from the hills thought there getting a bit close to obeach? Then as they got closer could see the space advertisement they done a few laps and were gone nice bit PR!

Attachments

• 20240426_201544.jpg
    20240426_201544.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 20240426_201535.jpg
    20240426_201535.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 27
Do you know of any other nights on the cards aside of the Wednesday/Sunday?
The techno on Wednesdays is on the heavy side so would be ace if they had some other offerings through the week 🙏🏼
They will open 5 nights a week, possibly 6. But peak season openings

Back