Ibiza gossip 2024

So global superstar Camilla Cabello is now singing in a new version of Move with Adam Port (out this week). Keinemusik will be even bigger and even more commercial by next summer. God help us all. Was fun while it lasted…
UNVRS next season then.

Ouch, RA totally savages Ibiza INC... and yes he's right about all the corporate clubbing bullshit and the soulless cunts of course, but I think he could have redressed the balance by paying a visit to Sigma, Lolas, Akasha too to see an alternative side of clubbing that rarely gets documented

Ouch, RA totally savages Ibiza INC... and yes he's right about all the corporate clubbing bullshit and the soulless cunts of course, but I think he could have redressed the balance by paying a visit to Sigma, Lolas, Akasha too to see an alternative side of clubbing that rarely gets documented

The less people talk about akasha the better

Great read! Never heard of or seen anyone talk about ‘rythm point’…guess thats the point!

Just reading this.. great read and l couldn’t have felt it more this September on our visit. Keep fighting

I also noticed he didn't visit Vaughn's new gaff either. Seems to me the article was rushed probably to meet a deadline and he got sloppy, not travelling enough or going out of season. Which is not to negate the very valid points but just felt like he didn't dig deep enough.

Some forgot : The most of the tourists have a lot of fun in Ibz. Same mistake like me : It all has to be cool , intimate , underground and subculture only. This is maybe a mistake and presumptuous. If people have a good time with Guetta , they should go. If they want to pay 80 Euro at the door , they should do. The problem is the loss of the venues , which are not for mass raving. Underground is missing.

Some forgot : The most of the tourists have a lot of fun in Ibz. Same mistake like me : It all has to be cool , intimate , underground and subculture only. This is maybe a mistake and presumptuous. If people have a good time with Guetta , they should go. If they want to pay 80 Euro at the door , they should do. The problem is the loss of the venues , which are not for mass raving. Underground is missing.

I don't think the choice is one or the other. There should be room for everyone to co-exist. I doubt someone who went to Underground could care less what happens at HI but I'd wager they do care that their only space got shut down. You need to have that plurality of options otherwise you're left with some Vegas-esque dystopia, caught between fisher price techno and tired heritage acts, a form of pastiche clubbing that never evolves and never dies.

If Ibiza goes Vegas , it will be the end of Ibiza as we knew it. If it goes berlin , the same. We dont need Berghains there with rigid bouncers and a habit that tells : We are subculture. We only want people like us. The drink prices have the advantage of les drunken idiots as in magaluf or somewhere. Too expensive.

If Ibiza goes Vegas , it will be the end of Ibiza as we knew it. If it goes berlin , the same. We dont need Berghains there with rigid bouncers and a habit that tells : We are subculture. We only want people like us. The drink prices have the advantage of les drunken idiots as in magaluf or somewhere. Too expensive.

sounds amazing. bring it on! sign me up :lol:

I also noticed he didn't visit Vaughn's new gaff either. Seems to me the article was rushed probably to meet a deadline and he got sloppy, not travelling enough or going out of season. Which is not to negate the very valid points but just felt like he didn't dig deep enough.

I wonder how many times he has visited Ibiza as well? I know he was over for 2-3 days or so for IMS last year but not someone who is a regular visitor, as far as I know.

A bit like judging London's night life and culture on Leicester Square, New York's on Times Square, etc.

I wonder how many times he has visited Ibiza as well? I know he was over for 2-3 days or so for IMS last year but not someone who is a regular visitor, as far as I know.

A bit like judging London's night life and culture on Leicester Square, New York's on Times Square, etc.

I haven't read the piece, but carlos has been around for a while and has actually done at least one full ibiza season, a while back. don't have the time to read it and not interested enough either so won't comment on it as such

I haven't read the piece, but carlos has been around for a while and has actually done at least one full ibiza season, a while back. don't have the time to read it and not interested enough either so won't comment on it as such

Carlos is an excellent writer and I wasn't aware he had previously done a full season. I would be interested to know how long he has recently spent on the island as a lot of people (press and non press) often see the VIP and high entrance fee stories and assume that's all Ibiza is now.

Is it not gone / going Vegas already.. Infecting the island bit by bit ;)

Back