ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also a bit deceiving as Artbat only play the closing party but they are first on the list.
Will they pop up anywhere else on the island over the summer other than Camelphat? Blue Marlin maybe?
My mrs wants to see them but we're not keen on either of those parties

It's also a bit deceiving as Artbat only play the closing party but they are first on the list.
Will they pop up anywhere else on the island over the summer other than Camelphat? Blue Marlin maybe?
I do recall them playing Blue Marlin in 2019. I’ve seen Artbat a few times now, most recently at Cercle festival and have been majorly disappointed every time despite liking their music. Their sets completely lack any flow, they just play all their big tracks back to back to back with huge breakdowns every few minutes, hard to dance and enjoy it tbh

They are at dc10 29 august

I do recall them playing Blue Marlin in 2019. I’ve seen Artbat a few times now, most recently at Cercle festival and have been majorly disappointed every time despite liking their music. Their sets completely lack any flow, they just play all their big tracks back to back to back with huge breakdowns every few minutes, hard to dance and enjoy it tbh
That's interesting! Looking forward to seeing them!

The younger one just looks like he dances and does no djing what so ever🤣 leaving the other one to do all the work!

didn't make it personally, but I've seen both the numbers and have spoken to people who have attended and it was a really good start!

I checked their socials and i am very impressed with the theme and even the crowd. looks comfortably busy and the musically great

Great
didn't make it personally, but I've seen both the numbers and have spoken to people who have attended and it was a really good start!
Happy to hear as I liked Saga at Heart and definitely want to check that out at Pacha too.
I know it’s only been on twice so far but how’s Claptone’s Masquerade doing?

If it was the whomadewho night that woulda been soooo good music wise:cool:

it was that and I KNOOOOW...but just too busy with work right now.

Great

Happy to hear as I liked Saga at Heart and definitely want to check that out at Pacha too.
I know it’s only been on twice so far but how’s Claptone’s Masquerade doing?

so far so good - not super packed, but definitely busy. not telling any secrets here, obviously last sat amnesia opening was the big one and I guess it'll be a similar case this saturday as elrow opens, but the saturday after that we've got fatboy slim and that one looks like it'll be VERY busy.

it was that and I KNOOOOW...but just too busy with work right now.

so far so good - not super packed, but definitely busy. not telling any secrets here, obviously last sat amnesia opening was the big one and I guess it'll be a similar case this saturday as elrow opens, but the saturday after that we've got fatboy slim and that one looks like it'll be VERY busy.
Not super packed sounds good enough to me, as long as the vibe is good and there's room to dance, that's all you need!

Has anyone got information on the new Guy Gerber Sunday event called Mirror Games - looks like a joint event with the Nowhereevents team.

Might be starting on the 19th June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back