ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what I can gather from the clubs, everyone plans for a proper season, yes.

re announcements, I know a lot of things are pretty much ready to go, but I wouldn't be surprised if some promoters held back a little until we get out of the european winter wave of covid infections. hard to predict when the ball gets rolling right now.

needless to say, I am pretty sure it'll be vaccinated or tested entry to clubs only (or both?) and as mentioned above, fingers crossed we don't get another variant fcuking up things again.
Thanks and fingers crossed! Merry Xmas 😁

@stivi

Dc10 NYD....face masks mandatory like in the past? (wear it at the bar and toilet) and not on the dance floor as they can't enforce it?

Or.....wear it at all times they will try to enforce it?

update on this.

since the daily new infections stay high, the government has just said they'll be EXTRA vigilant around the NYE/NYD parties and that penalties for venues that don't ensure the rules are followed can be as severe as closure of the venues.

this is still unfolding, I'll post a link in the corona updates thread later. but it does look like you won't get around actually properly wearing your mask if you go to dc10 (or any other nye/nyd party) here on the balearics this year.

the government has just said they'll be EXTRA vigilant around the NYE/NYD parties and that penalties for venues that don't ensure the rules are followed can be as severe as closure of the venues

This messure comes as a consequence of what happened this weekend at BCM in Magaluf, which reopened last thursday after more than two years shut. The club was stupid enough to post pictures on social media of their clients not wearing masks, not respecting the social distance, etc.

pacha news, but not ibiza related really
They just received 18 millions from the government and invest in a 25 millions club... 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back