ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't know...decision decisions.....don't like day time clubbing so could go ushuaia bit later but then it closes at 12 so could go to amnesia after....depends on times they are on because i would want to see artbat

I wont be treking to hi, no atmosphere in there for me

Ok

Weekend full. Or not ?

Will be there a gap between this date and the next ( pre opening ) ?

Will Pacha Start before or after this ? What will KU , sorry Privilege do ?

Last edited:
Will Pacha Start before or after this ? What will KU , sorry Privilege do ?

Pacha has always kind of started end April / early May (though of course not all of the main parties). Didn't MusicON run from around the 15 May in 2019?

Re. Privilege. Any gossip on if it will even open this season?

Pacha has always kind of started end April / early May (though of course not all of the main parties). Didn't MusicON run from around the 15 May in 2019?

Re. Privilege. Any gossip on if it will even open this season?

Pacha had early parties , with local talents. 2 or 3 parties before the season started. This wa 3 years ago , or so.

Pacha had early parties , with local talents. 2 or 3 parties before the season started. This wa 3 years ago , or so.
"2 or 3 parties"...

... KU KU, KUUU KUUU!

Me too....HATE it, has no atmosphere what so ever, won't be going there, but will be going to ushuaia, don't love it there either but better than hi...line up for ushuaia good

In terms of Hi, IMO Glitterbox 100% did have an atmosphere - and in fact a damn good one the few times I went.

I think it was the likes of Afterlife that many of us had atmosphere issues with.

In terms of Hi, IMO Glitterbox 100% did have an atmosphere - and in fact a damn good one the few times I went.

I think it was the likes of Afterlife that many of us had atmosphere issues with.
Yeh that's true....afterlife was awful...I haven't been to any other night there, probably is better on another night, its not my fav club

Agree, I enjoyed Glitterbox a lot better than I expected to the other year

100%, enjoyed the music in club the time i went, but the theatre was beyond awful. Best time was had outside meeting people

Agree, Glitterbox works really well and does have an atmosphere. Been 7 or 8 times since it moved to Hi and it was rocking, especially the Wild Corner… Love those jacks 😉 but guess also depends on the music / club night as how it adapts to the venue, generating and creating a proper atmosphere / journey for the clubbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back