ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like distance between people at the dancefloor and around

but masks on the dancefloor : No

Lets see whats the exact way they do it. Maybe misunderstandings

Será obligatorio usar la mascarilla en la pista de baile, con distancia de dos metros entre las personas que bailan, y las personas que no estén en la pista de baile tendrán que estar sentados en mesas.
además de cerrar q las 5 .

Do you really think it’s a good news ? Really ???

Será obligatorio usar la mascarilla en la pista de baile, con distancia de dos metros entre las personas que bailan, y las personas que no estén en la pista de baile tendrán que estar sentados en mesas.
además de cerrar q las 5 .

Do you really think it’s a good news ? Really ???
Ask for the COVID certificate at the door and that it , no mask , no distance between people and close at 7 am .like almost everywhere in Europe right now ,that was the answer everyone was waiting for … not bullshit rules with no sense.
this proves again that the government wants to kill nightlife… can’t see something else really …

Ask for the COVID certificate at the door and that it , no mask , no distance between people and close at 7 am .like almost everywhere in Europe right now ,that was the answer everyone was waiting for … not bullshit rules with no sense.
this proves again that the government wants to kill nightlife… can’t see something else really …

Maybe you are right ...

Lets see what the final decision is. Maybe they find a solution. Lets see what it means for outdoor events

It's not the worst news, at least there seems to be some movement.

What i don't understand is how they can say venues can open with 75% capacity...but then must have social distancing of 2m on the dancefloor...how's that even possible?

It's still a national mandate to wear masks indoors in public spaces though. Can you imagine the furore and mixed messaging if they made clubs exempt from that

It would be a massive leap to go from where we are right now to no restrictions at all. That just wasn't going to happen unfortunately

Let's see what the clubs have to say...

Just as I land next week…! Lot will depend on enforcement, if that’s what’s on paper but clubs and authorities take a common sense approach in practice then great, if it’s rigidly enforced then what’s the point.

although taken literally some of these new measures are obviously unenforceable, my guess is the security teams will just disperse groups on dancefloors.... you'll probably see loads of strategically placed arrows, circles or footprints on the floor like they do on the trains here. probably a stopgap for now. my guess is we'll soon be reaching the end of these measures

It's still a national mandate to wear masks indoors in public spaces though. Can you imagine the furore and mixed messaging if they made clubs exempt from that

It would be a massive leap to go from where we are right now to no restrictions at all. That just wasn't going to happen unfortunately

Well I live part time in bcn for years so I’m well aware of the situation , I know mask are mandatory inside like in almost all the Europeen I think ! BUT if you ask the COVID certificate at the door like they do in others countries… They should change the law no ?
what I don’t get is why some part of Spain are not following the rest of Europe !

Well I live part time in bcn for years so I’m well aware of the situation , I know mask are mandatory inside like in almost all the Europeen I think ! BUT if you ask the COVID certificate at the door like they do in others countries… They should change the law no ?
what I don’t get is why some part of Spain are not following the rest of Europe !
True, why require the Covid certificate if all you get is an indoor version of what is basically already open? If they opened dancefloors/clubs without requiring Cov-Cert, it would be more understandable. But still, feels like Spain is lagging behind large parts of Europe right now.

All of this means absolutely nada until venues decide when/if they’re going to do anything. Just because they can, doesn’t mean they will, so I continue to await further news

Lets see : You have to sit , when you are not on the danceflor ? How will they do it ? Tables and seats everywhwere ?
It will be as in Cova santa or Palmarera only with dancing ?

Has there been any talk about dropping that rule at a national level? Because you’re right, if you still need to wear masks indoors in Spain, don’t see the clubs dropping that rule until everywhere else does.

I must say, it’s really shocking at this stage of the game that Spain is still trying to split hairs with masks and social distancing when you also have vaccine passes/negative tests also in place. I feel like I’m in the twilight zone.

This is all a little confusing!

So if max 75% capacity but have to be seated if not on dance floor, do they have enough space for all those seats and 2 metre distancing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back