*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. And aside from Reistance, how many other events would you also be spending money on during a week? 1? 2? More?

Now, compare that to the current situation. Away for a week and you have the same amount of time to entertain yourself and the same budget, but obviously a lot less choice

Resistance yeah, but for massive headline acts and an all night party not really sure you can put the two in the same subject . The price is way too high but cannot knock them for having a go at making some lost funds back
There's no competition really at the moment and most places like everywhere in the world are opening up at a loss with all the restrictions and shit.... if it works fair play to them... Just wait till the pills and whizz kick in ...

Last edited:
Okay. And aside from Reistance, how many other events would you also be spending money on during a week? 1? 2? More?

Now, compare that to the current situation. Away for a week and you have the same amount of time to entertain yourself and the same budget, but obviously a lot less choice

Would they not be better aiming these events partly at locals (or Spaniards) and price them accordingly? As we all know, there's no guarantee of UK tourists now.. and the prices must put locals off!

my point isn't that it's like for like. Obviously it isn't. Nowhere is. But in the absence of multiple daily and nightly options, and given most holidaymakers are presumably taking savings to entertain themselves while they're away, for an evening's worth of entertainment and potential food, is it a lot more than what you would normally spend on a Saturday on Ibiza? + When you factor in your savings on the other days

Yeah 3 more maybe 4 ..absolutely not knocking anyone for making the decision to go im just saying 70 euro in my opinion is far too high for what it is atm, doesnt matter how you look at it price should reflect the package experience

Last edited:
Reactions: Liv
my point isn't that it's like for like. Obviously it isn't. Nowhere is. But in the absence of multiple daily and nightly options, and given most holidaymakers are presumably taking savings to entertain themselves while they're away, for an evening's worth of entertainment and potential food, is it a lot more than what you would normally spend entertaining yourself on a Saturday on Ibiza?
Yeah I tend to agree with you.
Compared it to Namaste where I paid about 40 Euros including food and drinks... but they don't have to hire all the dancers and people in sweaty animals suits for the show. And while I was somewhat surprised about the price I will probably go if it's still on in September.

There's no competition really at the moment and most places like everywhere in the world are opening up at a loss with all the restrictions and shit.... if it works fair play to them... Just wait till the pills and whizz kicks in ...
Good old Billy whizz really does bring out the animal in you. Now that sounds like a zoo party ?

25€ Zoo 2020 2021 ticket still work for this event.
I'll pay the 70€ if in ibz .
There are good djs on lineup that played kicking House/ Tech House.

Last edited:
It’s somewhat ironic that for years many of us (including me) have looked longingly at the posh seats and tables in Ibiza clubs and even debated paying for one, and now everyone gets a table but nobody wants one!

New twist when normality returns...the standing areas will be 'VIP' at huge prices, us plebs will be stuck in the Pacha seats with the DJ's back to us ;) :)

According to ‚the ibizan‘ a pdb venue will be fined a MINIMUM of 60 000 for allowing people to dance on saturday. can only be tantra, right? Only place that‘s been putting on something like parties, as far as I know?

According to ‚the ibizan‘ a pdb venue will be fined a MINIMUM of 60 000 for allowing people to dance on saturday. can only be tantra, right? Only place that‘s been putting on something like parties, as far as I know?

I don't know which one it was but bora bora, top21 and murphy's are all open as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back