*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering what will all the looky lookys and hookers do this year? Surely they wont be on the island, or will they find a way? They do go back home (Senegal?) at the end of the season dont they?
Just reminded me I remember reading a funny story about Sasha, he was sitting on a beach and a looky looky came up to him and tried to sell him a bootleg copy of Involver! I think he just laughed it off!!
Also, I bought a Cocoon CD off one chap once as a cover up for other stuff, thought I'd listen to it when I got home and it was reggeaton!
This actually really interests me and I was gonna ask a similar question.

Do they live on the island or mainland Spain? What do they actually do in the winter, is there anything they can do for money?
I didn't think they'd head back to Africa because then they'd struggle to get back again and it's very risky. I assume they just don't have documents so can't be sent home because there is no proof of where they're from?

Why aren't there any white or Asian looky lookys.

I think it's obvious why there are no whites doing it

I see white ones all the time selling clothes, beach covers, drinks, we just call them hippies or vendors... got approached by white prostitutes outside of Lio. :lol:

They tend to stay out of the sun-glass and CD game for some reason. ?

Last edited:
I cant say I'm fond of them on holiday when I'm trying to relax but I wouldn't make fun of them.

I think it's obvious why there are no whites doing it, I know your probably joking, but these guys are just humans like me or you, who were unfortunate not to be born in a stable country.
They sell for Spanish gangs.. Mafia types

Spoke to a couple in October last year and they both said they head to the canaries and sell over there. Which makes sense.

And just to add I’ve never come across a bad one yet in Ibiza. They are mostly a good laugh and usually the same faces every time we visit. If I’m not interested in the goods, I politely say No thanks and they move on.

correct. after so many years here I know a few of them...not as in knowing their names and such, but their faces and a friendly nod and that's it.

And just to add I’ve never come across a bad one yet in Ibiza. They are mostly a good laugh and usually the same faces every time we visit. If I’m not interested in the goods, I politely say No thanks and they move on.
Definitely.
I sat at cala d'hort last year and the guy was polite and just said no problem if you said no, but I seen loads of people on the beach speaking to him like dirt or just point blank Ingoring him.

I got to know one of them last year, i'd often be sat on the west end and he'd come for a chat and a fist bump. When i swapped mates halfway through the holiday i think that threw him until he saw me a couple more times. Even when he came for a chat he'd still keep offering me his stuff though ?

I got to know one of them last year, i'd often be sat on the west end and he'd come for a chat and a fist bump. When i swapped mates halfway through the holiday i think that threw him until he saw me a couple more times. Even when he came for a chat he'd still keep offering me his stuff though ?
You can never have to many Roy Beans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back