*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

I was hoping for Gerd jannsen to be closing the garden.

Might just swerve it and try pikes before cocoon.

First time i’ve not been interested in a circo loco line up whilst here.

Edit - ok the later artists i would pay to see but to me thats not what CL is all about. Shame they don't start early no more and have ‘big’ names in terrace from
The off

What time does amnesia shut at for closing? Seen on their Instagram that they have put a pic up saying you’ll be dancing very very late

Know we can't really do 2020 gossip just yet... but O Beach are posting they have announcements to make on their Insta. Can't seem them changing a very much winning formula, so could just be the long hinted expansion into Dubai.

Know we can't really do 2020 gossip just yet... but O Beach are posting they have announcements to make on their Insta. Can't seem them changing a very much winning formula, so could just be the long hinted expansion into Dubai.
We need a 2020 topic.
There are even some official announcements already!

Last edited:
Amnesia closing going till noon for the first time in years - a first sign of the new government in San An?

O Beach Dubai confirmed on Instagram. Intrigued how that will go over there, surely some aspects like the Champagne Spray party will have to be curbed. But I suppose that is for a Dubai Spotlight Forum.

Little details but I assume it's focused on Winter so shouldn't impact O Beach Ibiza that much.

Back