*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Paul Kalkbrenner is awesome!

His Berlin calling soundtrack is one of my favorites! Also the film is pretty good too. Think for those who never heard of him watch 'Berlin calling' (he is the main actor and also made the soundtrack) before seeing him...you will deffo get more excited!

Paradise villa afterparty going on right now with Jamie Jones and Joseph Capriati...

That must have been class! How did your friend managed to get in do you know? I still hope to do a proper villa after party in ibiza (straight after main party) but no luck so far.

Wonder if there going to be any villa after for cocoon/paradise/afterlife/transmoderna closings hmmm

have there been much less afterpartys this season, or just less talk about? usually there were reports from the Kave, or Villas with TOU or Sven, Bedouin, Solomun etc.

@stivi - I love the teaser / trailer to the Solomun interview on Facebook ... looks like filmed at Boutique Hostel Salinas?

We used to watch a lot of older Solomun features / interviews on YouTube and one of the things that always appealed to us about him was his down to earth nature and humour as a general theme ... I guess you can tell us more about your impressions after the interviews are published

@stivi - I love the teaser / trailer to the Solomun interview on Facebook ... looks like filmed at Boutique Hostel Salinas?

We used to watch a lot of older Solomun features / interviews on YouTube and one of the things that always appealed to us about him was his down to earth nature and humour as a general theme ... I guess you can tell us more about your impressions after the interviews are published

thanks

here's the teaser in question btw (for the rest of the forums)

we did film it at boutique hostal salinas indeed.
and yes, mladen is truly a sound guy. we spoke for a long, long time that day.

Last edited:
Back