*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Villalobos is a massive Mode fan and I think he's played a cool DM remix every time I've heard him.

currently he's playing a remix of gotye's 'somebody I used to know'. not sure if it's his own remix or someone else's...

You were probably years ahead of the rest of us! We were still listening to Luciano playing this multiple times a week at Pacha / Ushuaïa week in week out...

I have a blackout there.

that said I'm not sure it's the same version that was played in 2012, anyone got a link so I can go and compare?

Not really considering this gossip anymore but it has not been officially confirmed either so I'll just throw it in here:
Elrow Closing will probably be a special show with a new theme: Elrow'Art presents Kaos Garden.
Elrow Art is about combining music with art. The first artists are Okuda as the artist (look him up, really cool stuff) and Paco Osuna as the musical director. What it means? No idea yet....but in various channels it is hinted that the first show is going to be in Ibiza. The only show that has no theme or line up yet is the closing. I think Desigual, who is sponsoring this show, also stated somewhere the show is going to premiere on the 28th of September. So it's more or less confirmed....but not fully disclosed with dates and location. Elrow just posted a pic on social that says: Elrow'Art goes to Ibiza.

I was going anyway ;-) but for those that wanna know.

The Jr Blender dub reggae mix has always been the one for me. No chance Ricardo would play it though...it's Jon Sa Trinxa territory.

ha! definitely not that one no. haven't actually gone and searched for versions now neither though. anyway, what's sure is that I've forgotten that there already was/were remixes of that yeeeeears ago.

Back