*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Even though July has always been more expensive than June, it still traditionally experiences higher volume, so why the change to lower numbers now? With my limited knowledge, I feel ppl are more sensitive to the high prices now, considering cheaper alternatives elsewhere for clubbing but I dunno.

Yeah less ppl means we can move around more at clubs but they'll cease with the bigger names eventually. Of course, you could argue that if it's too busy then they'll also get lazy and not improve?

@stivi it's just disappointing to see a major venue like Ushuaia with an event containing headliners has been cancelled. I guess we'll see what happens

My simple view, is there are just too many parties chasing the same people. I mean look at Friday’s. It’s ridiculous really.

I also think festivals this two weekends played a good part, kappa festival in Italy, exit festival in Belgium, I think el row party was on somewhere, festival in Serbia that TOU and solomom played at

10 days a go Awakenings, end of july tomorrowland for two weeks, than dekmantel.... there will be always some big european festival going on though. I am all in for not super busy nights. You actually get to dance without getting rammed, which is the purpose right? Its not like dixon or tale of us are playing to empty rooms, it seems comfortable.

Are Dixon and tale of us looking happy ? I haven't watched any video of anyone I would only click if someone posted something..

I also think festivals this two weekends played a good part, kappa festival in Italy, exit festival in Belgium, I think el row party was on somewhere, festival in Serbia that TOU and solomom played at
Exit is in Serbia not Belgium , but you right , you have at least 5,6 big festivals every week across Europe ( with the micro festival you get between 20-30) and i’m not exaggerating ! 10 years ago it was 70% less than that ...

Even though July has always been more expensive than June, it still traditionally experiences higher volume, so why the change to lower numbers now? With my limited knowledge, I feel ppl are more sensitive to the high prices now, considering cheaper alternatives elsewhere for clubbing but I dunno.

Yeah less ppl means we can move around more at clubs but they'll cease with the bigger names eventually. Of course, you could argue that if it's too busy then they'll also get lazy and not improve?

@stivi it's just disappointing to see a major venue like Ushuaia with an event containing headliners has been cancelled. I guess we'll see what happens
What was cancelled? I'm behind.

Where’s there’s cash there’s greed!!

Back