*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

no. four weeks today means 3rd july and his ushuaïa residency starts thu 4th ;)

prove me wrong but I‘m pretty sure he‘ll be fine by then
Ah yeah, I was just counting wrong. For my sake all EDM dj's can break a leg but that's a different story ;-)
Nah just kidding, good news for the people who bought tickets and going to see him.

90-D23743-BF1-F-4-BA5-BFC6-0-CC8-BDAAAFCD.jpg

this
https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/promoters/we-lovebenimussa-park

Just home from Pacha (cant really complain at 30 euro tickets). Spent the whole evening in what was the funky room previously and had an awesome night. The main room flower power was not for me. Although nice on the terrace. The difficulty now is I’ve got to get flights back to Dubai starting in 2 hours and I’m a wee bit spaced

Just home from Pacha (cant really complain at 30 euro tickets). Spent the whole evening in what was the funky room previously and had an awesome night. The main room flower power was not for me. Although nice on the terrace. The difficulty now is I’ve got to get flights back to Dubai starting in 2 hours and I’m a wee bit spaced

oooft good luck with that

Another word I hate Storytellers ?
It joining Fusion, beach club
My pick is Red Axes @ DC10 ! worth going for them alone. Just a shame they don't get longer.
They are playing here in few weeks and I hear playing later in a little room holds about 80-90pp ? trikk and Patrice bumbum played same room last year after the konect festival. This is actually 1k from my house..
IMG_20190606_091458.jpg

Back