*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

The new lower tier tickets for a few Amnesia nights is interesting- are ticket sales slower this year than in previous? €20 early bird is on the low side

Went to pyramid at Amnesia last night. Totally surpassed my expectations. Quite busy at peak times (although other than DC10, not much competition). Tunes were fantastic - is it me or ‘would I lie to you’ is getting played everywhere this summer? The production in Amnesia was also top drawer
I was also there last night and agree with everything you say. The new sound system in the terrace is mind blowing!

Solumun just posted on IG that there will be a Solumun + Live on the 20th of June at Destino. Don‘t know if that‘s been posted on here.
Just because some were wondering about Destino events...

Solumun just posted on IG that there will be a Solumun + Live on the 20th of June at Destino. Don‘t know if that‘s been posted on here.
Just because some were wondering about Destino events...

Yes this was originally posted as Solomun and Carola but I noticed the change to Solomun + Live

Imagine....

Why doesn’t David August get a +1 date? I know he’s been in and out the game last few years but looking at his RA schedule he’s very much in atm....

He fully into playing live now. Caught him playing twice. Really good.. up and down but in sure if he played pacha he could up the tempo... More than likely it will be Ame live?

I guess these privilege parties arent gonna use the Terrace? I'm really wondering what's gonna happen with resistance

Edit: I see from Resistance's Insta post yesterday, they advertised their terrace line-up for the opening party so I guess everything is okay?

Last edited:
I just listened again to the Rodriguez Jr live set from Solomun Live @ Destino 2017 a couple of weeks back. He’s great. Think he’s playing Heart next week.

What are the chances of Sven playing the first week of September somewhere else on the island other than Cocoon?

Back