*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

erm the rule existed last year already.

also, a detail to point out. the article says the ban is only for sundays from 4pm to 11pm. so if you wanna go on a sunday you can still drive down as long as you go really early.

disclaimer: they might change this detail at some point in case it's a mess already at 2pm, who knows.

Surely some extra buses would help here? The bus back to San An isnt until 23:45 on Sundays which is a long wait if the sunset is 8:30ish by mid August.

Surely some extra buses would help here? The bus back to San An isnt until 23:45 on Sundays which is a long wait if the sunset is 8:30ish by mid August.

I haven't done any research but can't believe that's the only one they'll have available?!

I haven't done any research but can't believe that's the only one they'll have available?!

On the website it is, there is the park and ride bus very frequently, but its not clear how you'd get from there back to San An without a car.

Let's see if Ants ends at 11 today...
Don‘t get your hopes up, they will close by 11pm. Not worth provoking the authorities at the beginning of the season already. And as this is new there will almost certainly be police there at 11pm to check.
Also timetable looks like it, with everybody getting only 80-90 minutes sets.

I would definitely arrived for a good few hours of sunshine. Drinks are fractionally cheaper than the clubs.
You also pay a deposit for your cup or btl, which is a few euros. This is returned at the end of the night assuming you return it to the bar. Of course you are charged this every visit to the bar unless you bring back your empty.
Personally, like most places, I'd go for the Hierbas if you want to get good value on a drink. But I appreciate it isn't to everyone's taste.

Love Hierbas and always get a bottle for the room when I arrive and take a bottle back home as well. The one you get given at the end of the meal at Sa Capella is well nice ?

I thought it most likely would when I saw the set times but just wondering on the off chance that it wouldn't. At least the Dance or Die lineups focus on 5 only to give everyone at least 1.5 hrs. I figure Nic Fancuilli will have 2 hrs for his set.

90-D23743-BF1-F-4-BA5-BFC6-0-CC8-BDAAAFCD.jpg

Rumors at Las Dalias confirmed then, I loved this event at Destino and now a bit of a mission to get there for the non drivers ☹️ any ideas if there’s going to be any special bus service to get there from Ibiza town? I believe they had something like that for Destino or am I wrong?

Rumors at Las Dalias confirmed then, I loved this event at Destino and now a bit of a mission to get there for the non drivers ☹ any ideas if there’s going to be any special bus service to get there from Ibiza town? I believe they had something like that for Destino or am I wrong?

destino run buses but AFAIK they only did that for their big events and not rumors? I might be wrong though.
in any case, I personally can't see rumors putting up buses to las dalias. it's a little far indeed.

Back