*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Pacha had Sinclar on Saturdays so they need a proper replacement to keep Pure Pacha strong. Morillo did a lot of high profile appearances with them last year, mostly H82 but also a flower power gig. Plus, as I said, two months ago he was on the island with at least one Pacha executive. And also keep in mind that he has the Blue Marlin opening so it would make sense to delay a potential Pacha residench announcement until then. So I say its reasonable to think he can take over Saturdays. Not the same box office power as Sinclar tho

Two months ago
Pacha had Sinclar on Saturdays so they need a proper replacement to keep Pure Pacha strong. Morillo did a lot of high appearances with them last year, mostly H82 but also a flower power gig. Plus, as I said, two months ago he was on the island with at least one Pacha executive. And also keep in mind that he has the Blue Marlin opening so it would make sense to delay a potential Pacha residench announcement until then. So I say its reasonable to think he can take over Saturdays. Not the same box office power as Sinclar tho
is he not already doing some ants, elrow abode and resistance dates? Will pure pacha go down the route of just one resident or will they go back down the route of several different names over the summer? Think he could work well then not sure weekly would work though

it is already announced at elrow and ants several saturdays
is he not already doing some ants, elrow abode and resistance dates? Will pure pacha go down the route of just one resident or will they go back down the route of several different names over the summer? Think he could work well then not sure weekly would work though

indeed, it is already announced at elrow and ants several saturdays

They are always very slow with the lineups, its like they hibernate all winter.

Always feels like a missed opportunity that club, never understood why they havent tried a regular daytime event with the roof open. Surely it'd be worth taking Ocean Beach on 1 day a week on one of their weaker days.
Es Paraidis and Privilege both have a bizarre way of managing the club, its like they are both stuck in 80s, you just open the club each night and hope people will turn up, social media plays a massive part these days, EP has the worst club management ever, and Privilege is only slightly better, although they have improved a bit on previous years...

EP used to be a good club, and was more popular than Eden as the main club in San An, maybe its time for it to go, dont think they could open in the day when Ocean Beach is just up the road

58461320_10156241133115509_7442171776907345920_n.jpg

one night stand facebook post giving away some hints I‘d say...

unfortunately it's virtually impossible to find their account when you don't already follow them. just searching for "one night stand ibiza" on fb is impossible. bad name marketingwise :/
what's it say?

Back