*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Is that some kind of electric fence in front of the booth?

Though joking aside, looks like they made it a bit smaller than last year.... as that white booth was a bit white and big...

wondering why nobody commented on that before: so after all those cox rants about the night league and that he will never set foot in hi, he plays for the same owners over the road at equally vip ushuaia?? :rolleyes:
Agree but Carl played Ushuaia since day one ! The creator of Ushuaia is not matutes at the end !
Ushuaia was at the beginning something very cool ( before 2011 ) then money talk ... seeing Carl playing Hi , it’s another story , don’t think it gonna happens one day !

Agree but Carl played Ushuaia since day one ! The creator of Ushuaia is not matutes at the end !
Ushuaia was at the beginning something very cool ( before 2011 ) then money talk ... seeing Carl playing Hi , it’s another story , don’t think it gonna happens one day !
That's reaching a bit.

Ushusia now has no resemblance or familiarities of what it was back then.

It's completely reformed into sometime different.. Just like space was.

I don’t want to get into this debate, but maybe DJs just like opportunities to play for 5,000+ people in a venue? I just don’t think they as attached to venues like many of us are. They just get on with it and play as they would any other day.

Then why would Cox say he wouldn't play Hï if he didn't care about the venue. Granted, he still isn't if he's at Ushuaia but he's still supporting the same team

Any hints you can give away about if Tine Tempah will be back at Ushuaia this year? I know the music isn’t to everyone’s taste on here but some in my group enjoyed it last year.

Then why would Cox say he wouldn't play Hï if he didn't care about the venue. Granted, he still isn't if he's at Ushuaia but he's still supporting the same team

You answered your own question. And can we also stop this myth that Coxy didn’t play Ushuaïa before Space closed. He did. Plus everyone knew what would eventually happen to Space long before it happened. The lease was never going to be renewed etc etc.

Last september Carl Cox and Pepe were saying that Space would be somehow back on the island in 2019 and they haven’t announced nothing so far

That's reaching a bit.

Ushusia now has no resemblance or familiarities of what it was back then.

It's completely reformed into sometime different.. Just like space was.
Agree yes , but hi is in the same building as Space was ! If Hi was located in a different location , Carl would have play I guess but seeing what they have done with the space building I guess this is the problem ! Every one that have been to space can’t say that the transformation are for the better ! Also that space was own by Pepe since day one , Ushuaia has been created by Yann Pissenem , it’s him that still running it .

By the way , Yann Pissenem was someone that did many many underground party for more than a decade around Barcelona , that why when he open Ushuaia at the beginning was “kind of easy “ for him as he is friend with many many underground dj ! Than yes he started to have problem with is party on the beach and what he did , got associate with the most powerful guy in Ibiza ! No more problem but had to go on the commercial side of things! A place like Ushuaia can’t have 7 underground party a week ! It doesn’t work .

Back