*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Thanks for that. What about other nights, solid grooves for example, is the current closing time (6.30-7am) late enough to see sunrise?

Be a shame to be in that room and the night end before sun come up

as WIC said it firstly depends what time of the summer we‘re talking about. start of july sun comes up 6:30am and it starts getting bright at least an hour before that. september is a full hour later than that.

to be honest though, even if you don‘t see the actual sunrise, you will see it getting bright and that alone is great from vista club.

The event on the 13th, was just curious if it's a day or night thing - unless it's the Cova Santa thing?

it‘s not the cova santa thing and I would say evening. once it‘s all set in stone we‘ll be able to talk about it properly.

it‘s not the cova santa thing and I would say evening. once it‘s all set in stone we‘ll be able to talk about it properly.
I know, I know.

Was just thinking we could do a Friday evening flight and catch Resistance closing too.

I'll keep my eyes peeled :)

Is there a reason why Black Coffee's night is priced at 50 straight away when he doesn't seem to be a big enough name, or have enough of a following compared to other nights starting with cheaper tickets in advance? The nights that are more expensive are well known ibiza brands/djs like Solomun+1/Music on, or chart djs like Calvin Harris/David Guetta?

Is there a reason why Black Coffee's night is priced at 50 straight away when he doesn't seem to be a big enough name, or have enough of a following compared to other nights starting with cheaper tickets in advance? The nights that are more expensive are well known ibiza brands/djs like Solomun+1/Music on, or chart djs like Calvin Harris/David Guetta?

there were really cheap early birds on sale until a week ago

Back