*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

And just as I say its gone quiet...Ocean Beach has rebranded as O-Beach. With an announcement of opening a new club in Dubai and plans for the US and Croatia.

Assume this is to differentiate from the similarly named Ocean Club Marbella?

Ocean Beach has rebranded as O-Beach
They say sometimes you cannot become what you want by remaining the same, so for us to mark the start of an exciting new era of expanding into brand new territories with some impressive new O Beach projects....we've had to have a little name change! We've dropped a few letters and are ecstatic to announce that along with rebranding to O Beach Ibiza, we also have incredible plans for Croatia, London and the U.S.A as well as our hotly anticipated Dubai venue which is set to launch first in Autumn 2019! We may have changed our name but we will be taking the ultimate day club experience global!!!!!

43229033_1855405647887037_7467026074044465152_n.jpg

More O Beach news:

· they're taking over Surf Lounge next to O Beach from october 2019 (so it will stay the same next summer), making it more instagrammable and upmarket.
· they're taking over the Escandell building on the fountains square (where the chinese restaurant is), concept to be decided, should be ready by 2020.

[source]

they're taking over Surf Lounge next to O Beach from october 2019 (so it will stay the same next summer), making it more instagramable and upmarket.

Did they not own - or at least have some share in it - anyway? The branding, target audience and location just led me to assume they did - along with that box gym.
(i did notice the signage had been removed in my final week, so guessed it was undergoing some kind of change)

Did they not own - or at least have some share in it - anyway? The branding, target audience and location just led me to assume they did - along with that box gym.
(i did notice the signage had been removed in my final week, so guessed it was undergoing some kind of change)

Yeah we ate there in 2017 and I’m pretty sure it was at least part owned. Used all the branding

More O Beach news:

· they're taking over Surf Lounge next to O Beach from october 2019 (so it will stay the same next summer), making it more instagramable and upmarket.
· they're taking over the Escandell building on the fountains square (where the chinese restaurant is), concept to be decided, should be ready by 2020.

[source]

Similar to his takeover of the Costa Mar hotel, now WikiWoo. Very instagram type place.

I quit Instagram ages ago & have always refused to get snapchat

2 apps that have really killed our generation

Back