*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Villalobos and the Romanians seemed very comfy at Pyramid...if they put on more of them in the terrace next season surely that’s a winner? Would Villalobos stay loyal to Cocoon and still play there or does he just love playing the terrace too much? If Cocoon moved to a Monday at Pacha that could get interesting as there would be direct competition some weeks.

I think cocoon will stay at pacha, I just can't see it going back to amnesia no way

but I do get the feeling the 20th will be the final year :(

Like to know what the cocoon People prefer : Maximum Money ? That means Maybe maximum size of the club . That means Privilege ? But realistic , it stays in Pacha. Maybe they have contracts over more than one year, but this is buisiness secret … and this is good as it is.

I think cocoon will stay at pacha, I just can't see it going back to amnesia no way

but I do get the feeling the 20th will be the final year :(
If Cocoon moves, it gonna be to mondays at Pacha, but not to another club I think. I've read somewhere that they probably have a two years contract with Pacha, so no way out.

Plus, switching mondays with Flower Power is not impossible. Pacha switched Flower Power night couple of years ago and, as a local favorite, it should not hurt them too much to move to the weakest day of the week (wenesday).

Cocoon needs to be back on mondays...

If Cocoon moves, it gonna be to mondays at Pacha, but not to another club I think. I've read somewhere that they probably have a two years contract with Pacha, so no way out.

Plus, switching mondays with Flower Power is not impossible. Pacha switched Flower Power night couple of years ago and, as a local favorite, it should not hurt them too much to move to the weakest day of the week (wenesday).

Cocoon needs to be back on mondays...

The only place I could picture Cocoon moving to is DC10. But I don’t think Sven has the energy to start something new. He seems kinda content with winding things down, as sad as that makes me feel to say. A 2 year contract at Pacha also seems about right.

The only place I could picture Cocoon moving to is DC10. But I don’t think Sven has the energy to start something new. He seems kinda content with winding things down, as sad as that makes me feel to say. A 2 year contract at Pacha also seems about right.

Cocoon at DC10 doesn't fit whatsoever IMO.

Previously I couldn't imagine Cocoon away from Amnesia - but, when the news broke about Pacha I did understand and could picture it there. DC10, on the other hand, I really can't and I hope that's not the case - although this is Ibiza and it seems anything is possible these days.

Without having any inside information whatsoever, at this stage I would hazard a guess of Cocoon remaining at Pacha but changing day.

MusicOn to Privilege, I could see happening. Elrow leaving Amnesia I cannot - it's far and away their most popular (and I would assume lucrative) night and I can't see them affording to lose it, especially if a Music On move seems likely.

All guesswork at this stage though - will be interesting to see how everything pans out but with last season being as it was you simply cannot say anything is off the cards this off season.

Cocoon at DC10 doesn't fit whatsoever IMO.

Previously I couldn't imagine Cocoon away from Amnesia - but, when the news broke about Pacha I did understand and could picture it there. DC10, on the other hand, I really can't and I hope that's not the case - although this is Ibiza and it seems anything is possible these days.

Without having any inside information whatsoever, at this stage I would hazard a guess of Cocoon remaining at Pacha but changing day.

MusicOn to Privilege, I could see happening. Elrow leaving Amnesia I cannot - it's far and away their most popular (and I would assume lucrative) night and I can't see them affording to lose it, especially if a Music On move seems likely.

All guesswork at this stage though - will be interesting to see how everything pans out but with last season being as it was you simply cannot say anything is off the cards this off season.

Would love for Sven to have some garden time before going inside at night. Don’t think this would ever happen though since it would end up looking like Circoloco. Think it would be a better fit than Pacha.....I don’t think of posh VIP when I think of Cocoon.

Would love for Sven to have some garden time before going inside at night. Don’t think this would ever happen though since it would end up looking like Circoloco. Think it would be a better fit than Pacha.....I don’t think of posh VIP when I think of Cocoon.

I understand why the stigma might continue to exist, but with Cocoon aside from a tiny area directly behind the DJ booth reserved for artists, employees and guests, the tiered VIP area at the back of the club is free for all to come and go as they please.

I understand why the stigma might continue to exist, but with Cocoon aside from a tiny area directly behind the DJ booth reserved for artists, employees and guests, the tiered VIP area at the back of the club is free for all to come and go as they please.
I never knew that! Last time I was there, the stairs up to the balcony where roped off and had to go long way around via outside terrace.

DqHqannWkAEimfY.jpg

as tweeted by Spotlight

Yes. Another misconception busted. In 13 years of going to Pacha not sure I’ve ever seen the club basically open to all like it was at Cocoon. You could practically go anywhere.

Yes. Another misconception busted. In 13 years of going to Pacha not sure I’ve ever seen the club basically open to all like it was at Cocoon. You could practically go anywhere.

If they were selling tables you can be sure the area would be closed. More a reflection of low numbers than egalitarian club arrangement.

If they were selling tables you can be sure the area would be closed. More a reflection of low numbers than egalitarian club arrangement.

Not to do with lower numbers. Merely a demographic that prefers to be on the dance floor, instead of seated and spending over the odds bottles. Was always the same at Amnesia too.

When the switch was announced, there were several suggestions made that Cocoon had no interest in entertaining the VIP crowd.
Maybe Pacha would have hoped for a few more VIPs, but certainly they knew what they were getting in terms of Cocoon's stance.

Back