*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

I think they will stay at pacha. .. I think what they mean implies to tours... They have been doing cocoon in different countries recently

Cocoon have announced an event in New York on March 30th under the billing "Cocoon Worldwide" so this could be a good shout. Perhaps stretching the legs just for a bit of a worldwide tour leading into the season. I'm very interested in this news however, as I'll be planning my visit to the island solely around getting to Cocoon after missing out the last 2 years.

Cocoon have done parties around the world in full Cocoon branding for as long as I can remember, so not sure what’s new about that particuar concept.

I get the feeling they have definitely got a bigger surprise up their sleeve for Ibiza 2019.

just in case anyone is interested in a trip over to our beautiful sister island mallorca and combine it with some music...mallorca live festival (10/11 may 2019) line up so far includes:

JAMIROQUAI
TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB
DIXON
LAURENT GARNIER
Did garnier fall out with Ibiza? Can’t recall him playing there in a long time.

just in case anyone is interested in a trip over to our beautiful sister island mallorca and combine it with some music...mallorca live festival (10/11 may 2019) line up so far includes:

JAMIROQUAI
TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB
DIXON
LAURENT GARNIER
We are in Mallorca at this time so I had a look.
It's in Calvia, we are staying north-east, not a lot of incentive to bother.
A look around the ticket sites decided it.

JAMIROQUAI
TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB
DIXON
LAURENT GARNIER

and just in case anyone is interested in a trip over to our excellent sister site, Mallorca spotlight covered this news earlier though we did let it slip that calvia is the codename for magaluf.

https://www.mallorca-spotlight.com/news/2018/12/jamiroquai-headline-mallorca-live

He doesn't like that people are paying more for drinks than What tickets cost at most of his gig all over Europe and he's not the only one.. can't blame them really.. him and others having nothing to prove playing in Ibiza...
He’s got nothing to prove to anyone anywhere imo, I just wondered why he’s never on the bill in Ibiza. His absence is noticeable and a big miss imo.

witnessed a 4 hour set of garnier on the space terrace. still remember the night manager trying to switch him off at 7 and he teasing her with turning the volume off, but as soon as she turned round he switched the track back on again under thunderous cheers and a wide grin by laurent. he did this 3 or 4 times :D

Back