*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Privilege was good party both rooms & u have one drink ticket if entering b4 1h00 (quiet empty as i expected ) i guess as i was surprised to have one drink tix with the regular tix bought here , i gave my rhum coke to italian mate as thinking it will be waste to pick water with a drink tix
Last tune Dj koze pick up, i was filming expecting a speech for the last mn
if u got insta, that feeling with the terrace brighted :cool:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjO40CFHVZa/?taken-by=darbuka_joe

Cox line ups have just come out and anyone have any feed back on HYBRASIL & SAOIRSE?

Recognise all the others just haven't heard of those 2

Cox line ups have just come out and anyone have any feed back on HYBRASIL & SAOIRSE?

Recognise all the others just haven't heard of those 2

Im thinking Beyer will headline main room with Cox on the terrace? Thats what im hoping for anyway

Privilege was good party both rooms & u have one drink ticket if entering b4 1h00 (quiet empty as i expected ) i guess as i was surprised to have one drink tix with the regular tix bought here , i gave my rhum coke to italian mate as thinking it will be waste to pick water with a drink tix
Last tune Dj koze pick up, i was filming expecting a speech for the last mn
if u got insta, that feeling with the terrace brighted :cool:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjO40CFHVZa/?taken-by=darbuka_joe

I still listen to this once a day since you introduced me to this FGP. Really hope I hear it on the island when I'm over.

Last edited:
It was a very good party at Unusal Suspects yesterday. Lamache, Voigtmann, Molly on vinyl mixing excellent. Dynamic bass, loud without hammering, reverbing through The Lab. Vinyl sounded great here, that tune, was that Higher Intelligency Agency ? Twisted techno, abstract stuff, breakbeats and acid house dropped. Alot of old tunes, really good stuff and great crowd. Easily stayed sober for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back